Ω Chapter 36

Serena's POV

After the phone call I turned off my phone, and just put it in my purse. I don't want the disturbance of people or anyone.I ran from from the thinking, and stress, and just ran. Ran, and let my feet take me wherever they led me.

"Serena..."

"Hi," I said past the door man. I ran up the stairs. All 50 flightls of stairs.

"Serena."

"I need someone right now, and I have no one else." I ran into Miches' arms. He seemed surprised, but responded quickly. I guess I just need my other half.

"I'm here." he held me, "my parents are at the Hampton so we'll be good." he smiled.

"I need a friend." I cried.

"Serena I haven't seen you cry since freshmen year." he said.

"Well congratulations you're seeing it again because I'm confused!" I yelled.

"About Matthew?" he asked.

"Yeah... he's horrible!" I cried again. He led me to the living room, and sat me down on the couch.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You know my brother?" I said, "well yeah of course you do." I laughed. I pulled away from the hug. Luckily the crying stopped, "I got some people to look for him, and they found him." I said.

"Serena that is awesome! So what now?" he asked.

"The said they found other two..." I shook my head, "since I only asked for one, and they only owed me one they didn't tell me the other names." soon onto now my sadness is more anger, "so know it's either my dad is the whore or my mom."

"That's a lot to take in right now." he rubbed my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he sighed.

"Not really... I just want to sleep." I sighed.

I love his flat. It's high up, and in a nice area. The big white couch is right in front of the huge fire place. I love it. It reminds me of all the times we used to plan all or our amazing prank we used to do our freshmen, and junior year. Or we would come here, and we would study together. By that we would joke around and throw food around the place until his mom yelled at us.

I don't live to far from here. I wonder how my dad is doing..

"Thank you so much." I hugged him.

"You can take my room, and I'll go in my parents." I nodded my head. In agreement.

"I'll see you in the morning." he smiled, "you know where the room is so yeah." he chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah yeah I'll be there soon." I looked at the fire place.

"Night," he patted my head, and walked off.

I turned my head back, and looked down. I twiddled my thumbs, and felt like I was chocking. I started breathing hard. My lungs felt like they where tightening, and my throat got very dry. I hugged myself, and rocked back, and forth.

After my anxiety attack calmed down I walked to his room, and laid on the bed.

..

At 9am I heard Mitch walking around. I didn't sleep at all last night. I just stayed up last night staring at the ceiling running my mind of crazy scenarios of all the possibilities for all of my problems.