† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )

So this is pretty much just thangs and stuff I think you would like to know I guess. You know like fun facts? lol 

∆ Serena's original name was Paige, than Macee, Dani, Darcy, THAN Serena.

∆ She was supposed to be Aarons' cousin, but I felt like while I was writing with that I would make it between Nash, and Matt love triangle thing.

∆ I wrought this in a week.

∆ Gossip Girl really inspired this to be like this. I named her Serena cause I love that character, and I wanted to write something with different twists, and turns.

∆ she wasn't supposed to be Nash, and Hayes' sister, but I knew it would add drematic flare sincei I made Troye very obvious.

∆ she wasn't supposed to know the 'prank' between Matt, and the other guys, but that has been done before. I waned to write what would happen if she knew, and she was stubborn like 'Serena'.

∆ I called it Playing Pretend because she is just acting along with Matt.

∆ Serena is Barabra Palvin cause the blue eyes sorta light brown hair.

∆ if you really did read carefully Serena's character has changed threw the plot.

∆ Stanford, and Yale are two collages that I really want to attend.

I'm currently finishing the sequel to this. And it's pretty intense. It's going to contain a lot of older content. I really recomend it to 13 and older but hey you do you. Expect a lot of other surprises.

Matt's and Serena's relationship.

Bethany and Cameron.

New male characters.

New female characters. 

Nash dating someone.

Serena making one of the biggest decisions in her life that isn't about a guy.

For Real This Time - sequel to Playing Pretend. 

Chpt. 1 

The line went dead, and I glared at my phone. 

Fine I'll just go to my last option. 

"Hey?"

"Don't act like we don't talk… buddy!" I chuckled awkwardly.

"What do you want?"

"Wow cool love you too," I said sarcastically, "come help me unpack if you love kittens." 

"Okay I'll be over in a sec," 

"Yay thanks Matt." I smiled, and hung up. 

That children is someone who care. 

I stood in front of the fridge until there was a knock at my door. I opened it, and smiled at Matt. 

"Yes I will pay you!" I hugged him. 

"I don't need to be paid." he laughed bringing me inside. Well mostly cause I'm hanging onto him. 

"I'll show you my room!" I said, and ran to it. I waited for him to come in. I almost tripped over a box, but caught myself. 

"That is a lot of boxes." he said. 

"Yeah, but it'll be fun!" I assured. 

"Well… lets' start." he chuckled opening up a box. 

"Yes! What do you want cause I know you always want something." I glared at him. 

"I want," he thought for a second, "I want you to make out with me." he winked. 

"I'll unpack alone." I rolled my eyes. 

"One kiss." he smiled, "you're going to be at collage, and you know… hot, older collage guys." he shrugged a smirk came on his face, "you knew I was coming." he pointed at the box of condoms on my desk. 

"Really I will unpack myself." I crossed my arms. 

"One simple kiss," he smiled cheekily. 

"Peer pressure is something I never gave in to." I turned, and opened a box. 

"Unpack your self then you have school tomorrow." he chuckled. 

"Don't make me feel bad about it either." I glared. 

"I'm not… please." he begged. I laughed looking at him. 

"I think we have water you sound a little thirsty." I said. 

"But kissing you is fun," he shrugged. 

"Whatever," I walked up to him, and quickly kissed him. He put his hands on my hips bringing me purposly closer to him. It was slow, and sweet. Like they always are until I pull away. 

 I hate/hated it! It gets me feeling this weird way, and I hate it… I'm still a cold heart-ed bitch. 

"See how hard was that?" he teased as I walked back to my box. 

"Difficult I threw up a little." I said. 

"Sure you did," he smiled.