Ω Chapter 25

Serena's POV

I walked with Bethany out over to the park.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." I frowned,"I had 2 hours of sleep..." I groaned.

"You need more sleep!" Bethany laughed.

"Sleep is for the weak I'll live." I said.

"Hey I know what is best for little Serena." Bethany lightly pushed me.

"Yeah I'm sure you-" my phone started ringing from Matthew's call. "hold up," I said.

"You shouln't do it." she shook her head.

"I know what is good!" I glared, and answered.

"Hey," I said. Bethany rolled her eyes.

"Hey princess everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes everything is fine, I'm hanging with Beth we're going to meet Hamilton, and Cameron at the park." I said.

"Okay call me later?" he asked.

"Yes of course,"

"So ummm... have fun."

"Yes you too, bye Matt." I hung up, and face palmed.

You too?!

Really what the heck can he be doing?

More like who.

"We're going to go see Nash, and Cam?" she asked confused.

"No just make it seem like I'm doing something cool." I laughed.

"Wow." she rolled her eyes, "so I really want you to meet some of my friends." she smiled.

"You know I'm not the best with people." I laughed.

"You where good with me!"

"Yeah, but you're you, and you saved my life from dying in public." I said laughing. We stopped at a food truck, and got some icecream.

"Yes but Tyler will love you!" she laughed.

"Tyler Oakley? I think he'll most likely kill me with his sass." I said. She giggled and just ignored my remark. I got myself a cherry Popsicle.

"It will be fine," she laughed. I just looked her, she has really deep dimples.

"Your dimples are deeper then my future." I said.

"Um your future is pretty good." she led me with her.

"Okay... other then the fact that I could be in a hotel room eating, and watching Netflix."

"Well we can do that with Tyler." she smiled.

"You made a promise to him didn't you, and you also don't want to let him down, and also let me down, so you're dying to take me so I'm not alone in a hotel room gaining calories." I said.

"Wow you read minds." Bethany smiled, "I'll... I dunno, but I'll do whatever."

"Take me to that really good hot dog place here later." I said, "and buy me one."

"Deal! Yay Tyler!" she led me to his house.

.

.