Ω Chapter 37

Serena's POV

"Mitch are you hungry?" Lily looked up.

"Serena?" he looked at me, "we can call male strippers, and order pizza?" he joked.

"Sounds like heaven to me." I shrugged.

"Great!" he clapped his head, "you want to Lily," he smiled at her.

"You two are joking right?" she asked.

"Yes," he smiled, "we'll just take some pizza." he nodded his head at her.

"So plans for today?" he asked.

"I was thinking... watching movies until falling asleep?" I smiled raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, and-" he stopped, and looked at up, "Lily get Nintendos, and the new Pokémon games!" he said. He looked at me, and smiled, "yes we are going to have fun." he fist pounded me, and we sat on the couch.

He pressed a button, and his Tv pulled out.

"Yes!" I smiled, "oh chocolate ice cream!" I smiled at him.

"Of course we should get some!" he laughed.

"Serena!" someone yelled.

"That sounds like," Mitch whispered.

"Shh," I hissed. I stood up slightly, and ran down the hallway.

"I see you." I sighed, and stood up all the way.

"So now you show up," I crossed my arms, "wow." I rolled my eyes.

"Serena you worried me." Hamiltoe said, Chad, Cameron, Hayes, Matthew, and lastley my dad walked close behind him.

"You have no place to worry about me." I snapped.

"Glad you knew where she was." Chad said to my dad.

"Well I know her... Mitch you should have told me!" My dad yelled.

"Mitch I don't want them here call security." I turned walking to him. It was bratty, but I don't want to my father, or Matthew!

"Serena!" my dad yelled.

"Why are you talking to me like you're my dad, you lost that privilege a long time ago." I said annoyed.

"Serena you shouldn't say that." Chad shook his head.

"No stay out of this," I snapped, "you sent me away, and you now come. You never even called. Wow that is nice." I said sarcastically.

"I did call you just never answered." he said. I sighed, and walked around.

"Wait you told me he never called." Hamiltoe said.

"I called Chad to see how you where doing." he said.

"Dad... I really just want you to leave." I looked at him, "it's my turn to just be on my own. I'm almost done with school, and I need to think about collage." I said.

"I love that idea... you're coming back home." he said, "I irresponsibly left you with Chad,"

"He had nothing to do with it..." I looked at Matthew. I felt an arm go around my waist holding me back from lunging and beating the hell out of him. My dad turned around, and pointed at Cameron.

"You?" he asked.

"No dad the one who looks guilty as fuck." I rolled my eyes. Mitch's arm loosed, and I tried again, but it tighten again.