Ω Chapter 13

† Serena's POV

I woke up with Matthew's arm around me. I just gave him a disgusted look, and stood up. Hayes is still asleep. So glad it's our relax day or whatever. Everyday I've been getting up early for these idotits. So getting up semi early is becoming a habbit. It is already 12pm. I'm sure Matt, and Hayes are sleepy as hell.

I walked to the bathroom, and did all that good hygiene stuff. I walked out, and walked to Halmitoe's room. I knocked, and a shirtless Cameron opened the door. I held in a smile, and pushed past him.

"Where is Halmitoe?" I asked.

"He is in the restroom, but he should be out any minute." Cameron assured, "loving the hair is it a new style?" he teased.

"Loving the face, is ugly the new black?" I said sarcastically.

"Wow okay..." he laughed, "orange is the new black to be precise."

"Cameron I'm the cute, witty, sarcastic one." I walked over, and sat on one of the beds.

"That should change," he sat down next to me. I looked at his chest then back to his face.

"They have this thing called clothes," I looked away at the bathroom door.

"They have this thing called a hair brush," he said.

"Fuck you!" I laughed looking back at him.

"Gladly! When and where?" he winked.

"Lets see the time not, and the place gonna happen." I said.

"Meet you then," he smiled.

"Halmitoe hurry up Cameron is being sexual," I got up, and went to the door.

"Serena!?"

"No it's Kim Kardshion!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay hold up Kim!"

I crossed my arms, and looked at Cameron.

"I'm fucking queen," he said randomly.

"If a cumber is gonna eat you, smoke cocaine." I said.

"Well... I'll remember that." he said confused.

"Hey Kim!" Halmitoe hugged me from behind.

"Don't douch me." I said.

"But Kim I love you!" He sceamed.

"Not same," I said.

"Yeah you're butt, and boobs are not nearly as good as hers." Cameron shook his head.

"I... I have no words." I said.

"I would add in, but you're my cousin, and that is weird." Halmitoe said. He walked over to the small coffee pot that is provided in our rooms.

"I want Coffee." I jumpped onto the bed oppiste of Cameron.

"Whatever," Halmitoe started it up.

"You're so sweet," I threw a pillow at him.

"I know I'm bae," he smiled.

"No Nash is my bae!" Cameron screamed.

"You guys are so loud," I rolled my eyes.

"And?" Cameron said.

"And I might loose my hearing earlier then planned." I chuckled, "and why does this room smell so strongly of cholne for realls though you guys wear about a pound a day." I said.

"You complain a lot." Halmitoe said. Cameron nodded with him in agreement.

"Yeah well, I will not die until I have compliented about everything." I said.