Ω Chapter 19

Serena's POV

I was finally done packing, yes take 'finally' as it took years to pack. Which technically it did. Matthew kept pushing me, poking me, randomly spinning me, and kissing me. Also pushing me on the bed, and just laying on top of me. Nope ladies, and gentleman, Matthew Espinosa would not make out with me. Just push me, and lay on me, telling me everything will be okay, and we'll merge into one so I won't have to leave.

He's... okay sometimes, and by sometimes only when we're kissing, one because duh who would not get pleasure out of that, he's an amazing kisser, there is no need for me to deny that... as much as I want to... I can't. Two he's okay when we're just messing around like before I found out he was a little bitch.

"Serena don't leave me here with these people," He knelt down putting his head on my stomach.

"I can't be here with these people." I laughed running my fingers threw his hair.

"Yeah, but... I need you."

To chew up, swallow, and then spit out my feelings.

Jokes on you... I have none!

Just hatred, for everyone.

"Yeah, but... I hate you." I made it sound as if I was joking, but I mean it. He stood up, and looked at me.

"No you don't," he shook his head.

"Yeah I do!" I laughed.

He pushed me to him, and kissed me.

"What about now?"

"Hate you a little less," I smiled,

Lie, I still hate him the same.

"Okay..." He leaned down, and this time the kiss was slower, and longer. He moved his lips slowly on mine. His hands pushed me as close as they could. My hands went to his hair, and I played with it.

Can I get pregnant from this?

He kissed my jaw line, then moved to my neck. He kissed lightly, and trailed down. I felt my breath deepen. He moved back up, and kissed me once again.

"How about now?" he whispered.

"Um..."

I could go through that weird physical/internal pain, or it can be done with.

"It's gone." I said breathless. Anxiety is up a couple points.

"So I think you're all packed." He smiled looking around. He still has me really close to him. "you look like you just saw a ghost." he laughed.

"I-I'm fine," I said. This is so awkward! Why am I so awkward.

Maybe cause I've never really went through the male species like this...

"Was the kiss bad?" he asked.

"No!" I answered... to quickly, "that kiss was amazing." I smiled.

"Yeah I love it," he smiled, he pecked my lips then looked back at me, "you're like cocaine, I'm so addicted." he chuckled.

"Sorry?"

"Don't be, if I'm an addict I could really have bad withdraws... I think you should stay with me." he nodded his head.

"I dunno I think you'll be fine." I laughed.