Ω Chapter 16

† Serena's POV

"Serena wake up," Hayes nudged me.

"What?" I hissed.

"Matthew is in Carter's room, and you need to get ready."

"What time is it?" I mummbled.

"8... 8am." he siad.

"Fuck everything!" I stood up. I hate waking up this early! It's bad enough I can't sleep ever! Now I have to wake up early! Even worse for Matthews stupid, but cute, ass!

"You need to be ready by nine," He said. I nodded my head, and walked into the restroom.

I took a quick shower, and let my hair air dry. I did my makeup, and then got dressed in the clothing I got with Cam yeterday, and I paired it with the white converse I have.

"Good you're ready!" Hayes said.

"Yeah," I trailed off.

"Oh you need this." he smiled handing me his penny bored.

"Why?" I asked.

"I dunno asked Matt! See you at Magcon!" he smiled pushing me out.

I'm suppsed to meet Matthew in the lobby. I walked over to him. He looked me up, and down.

"You look nice," he hugged me.

"Tell my why I need Hayes's penny bored?" I asked.

"We are going for a small adnevture in Central Park." he smiled, and we made our way out.

"How cute," I looked at him confused. He kept his hand on my back.

"I'm taking you to starbucks to quench your white girl, and then we will go." he smiled.

"You know me," I nudged him.

I mentally eye rolled belive me.

"Yes," he leaned down, and kissed my cheek. "you're so cute." he smiled. I did my best not to lean back.

Again metal eye roll.

We walked into the coffee shop, and got some food, and coffee.

"So you excited?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess..." I laughed.

"You're going to have fun," we both stood, and headed out. "I really enjoy spending my time with you."

Lies.

"Same," I smiled.

.

.

.

.

We slowly penny bored around. He took my to Central Park. Since it's early morning not many people are here. I know this park like the back of my hand. I used to come here, and run laps around a section. Running laps around the whole park would be crazy.

"This is a bad idea of a date!" Matthew laughed.

"No it feels good to be back home." I smiled.

"Wait, wait lets' go sit under that tree, and be cute." he smiled.

"Okay," I laughed, and slowed down. I followed him, and sat next to him on the grass.

"I can't belive you said yes to actully go out on dates with me." he said suprised. He leaned close, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well... I don't know... you're diffrent." I said.

"I don't see why you never dated anyone." he shook his head.