Ω Chapter 7

Serena's POV

I walked back in the room, and set the penny down. I sat back at the desk, and finished editing. After a while, my hands started cramping so I ordered in food.

"Honey I'm home!" Matthew yelled running in.

"You're so loud," I laughed spinning in the chair.

"Okay come on we're all about to get food, but I need to take you somewhere." he grabbed my hands, and stood my up.

"What did I say about touching me?" he rolled his eyes.

"Come on we just have to go." he laughed.

"Where is Hayes, and what has gotten into you?" I just gave him a weird look.

"What can I not have fun?" we both got into the elevator.

"Matt I ordered food up," I whined, "and also aren't you tired?" I asked him.

"Well I just wanted to go back down, and get more miny soaps, and also get food for tonight." he laughed.

"Yeah we could always go to Walmart." I laughed.

"That's not gucci." he said. The elevator opened, and we got greeted by screams. I sighed; this time Matthew didn't grab me so I tried to walk out, but of course Matt grabbed me pulling me inside.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, "I can take care of myself!" I said.

"I understand that, but you shouldn't get called all those names just for being with one of us."

"That's something I can handle." I rolled my eyes, and pressed the first floor again.

"You shouln't have to though." he pressed the button to go back up, but I pressed the lobby at the same time. "Serena," he said trying to unpress the lobby, and back to out floor.

"Matthew," I pressed the lobby button.

"Serena." he said annoyed. He pressed the floor again, and the elevator stopped.

"Matthew!" I yelled looking at him, the elevator went into some weird lighting.

"What we won't be stuck forever." he rolled his eyes, "and we also have to talk." he sternly said. I closed my eyes, and tried to take my mind away from that I'm not in a shoe case.

"Can't we talk later." I breathed.

"Serena I just want to wait a little bit; I can tweet, and tell them to leave, and we can go back out."

"Matthew I'm claustrophobic!" I yelled. I sat down, and rocked back and forth.

"Serena oh my god." he sat down, and tried to hug me. but I pushed him off.

"No, no really don't touch me just get me out of here!" I yelled.

"Okay," he said, and he trying making a phone call. I closed my eyes.

The walls are closing, I'm loosing air... I'm going to die!

"Serena are you crying?" he sat down next to me.

"No I don't cry you, just smells like onions." I sobbed. His hand went on my back, and rubbed.

"Serne it's okay if you cry." he assured.

"I'm going to die." I went into his opened arms.

"No you're not I made the phone call about five minuets."