Ω Chapter 38

Serena's POV

"So I got all of your things, and they're up at your room." Hamiltoe said.

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"I'm here for you." he mumbled. We made our way up to our room.

I need to tell Mitch I'm sorry for about earlier. I just hope my dad is gone. I walked into hour empty room, and we all walked around. "Serena I think you should sleep," Hamiltoe said.

Maybe I should stop calling him Hamiltoe.

Nah to funny.

"Yeah... I'll just pic a room." I said, "and well sleep?" I shrugged.

"Serena if you need to talk I'm here," Hayes smiled.

"I really want to sleep so you guys can catch me up on everything that happens later, thank you." I smiled.

"Have a good nap," Hayes smiled.

I walked into the room that held my bags. I laid on the bed, and pulled out my phone. I really need to talk to Bethany right now.

"I could really use someone right now." I said into the phone.

"Did it happen so soon?"

We talked about everything. She understood everything I had to say. Just not that I would react this way or how my dad showed up. He has no right to show up now, and be acting like a father to me when he never was. I haven't told her who my brother was, I don't want to tell anyone. That is for me.

Concidering I might even have more siblings?

My life is literally a bad dramatic tv show.

"So... your life is exciting." she laughed. I laughed along, and just kept looking around the ceiling.

"Yes well it is hard." I sighed, "you think it's to late to date a celebrity?" I asked laughing.

"Let me check who is single! Oh Harry Styles, and the band 5sos!" she said.

"I'll take me a hell no." I said smiling, "what is 5 sauce?" I chuckled

"We can't be friends." she joked, but it sounded so serious I even considered it as if she really meant it.

"Oh,"

"I'm serious."

"Oh."

"Serena..." she said in disappointment.

"Is it sauce for like my chicken?" I joked, "oh my god I could really use food right now.

"I really hate you at the moment." I could feel her frustration.

And we're talking over the phone.

"Can I just have you not be mad at me?" I laughed

"Whatever," she chuckled, "so I was wondering that if you don't mind, and of course that Chad, doesn't. Well you can come back here to Cali, and stay with me." she smiled.

"Yeah... I think I should." I smiled.

..

"So you're just going to leave!" Hayes said kind of pissed off.

"Hayes I need to get away from here! This city is amazing, but hell." I told him.

"But what about me?" he asked.