Ω Chapter 28

Serena's POV

I woke up with Matt holding me extremely close. Well okay. I know if I got up he would most likely wake up... at the same time I do. Don't care.

I got up slowly, but still got up. I walked to the bathroom, and did everything I need to. I walked out into the kitchen, and saw Hayes, and well... everyone.

"We have couple meetings in New York in a few days," Chad said.

"Cool," I shrugged.

"We also have another meeting today, but you guys don't have to go." Chad informed.

"So we're free to do whatever?" Cameron asked.

"If that is an option, can I kill someone?" my eyes went to Carter. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes," Chad looked at Cam, "and just don't get caught." he said to me.

"Haven't yet." I smiled, and got me some coffee.

"Dad she scares me sometimes!" Hamiltoe said pointing at me.

"I remember when you said that at the age of 6, and also 13." Chad laughed.

"Fetus me was even scarier." I laughed.

"I find that so true!" Cameron said to me.

"It is," Hamiltoe said.

"Hey Serena," Cameron walked up to me, "what is Beth doing today?" he asked.

"Beth hmm," I teased, "well I'm not the all knowing god so I really don't know." I shook my head.

"Thanks you're such good help." Cameron said sarcastically.

"I know! I'm the best!" I laughed. I grabbed my coffee mug, and almost started making my way to my room until I turned. "why are all of you in here? It's 1pm." I said.

"True," Hamiltoe said.

"Is Hayes still asleep?" Chad asked standing up.

"Yup," Cameron answered.

"Well you guys don't do anything illegal, I'll see you guys later." Chad said, and walked out.

"You know he was talking to you right?" Cameron asked.

"Guess no cocaine for me." I shrugged, and really walked to my room.

Matt is still asleep... I could...

I pulled out my phone and took pictures of his sleeping self. I laughed looking at them, and I tweeted it. I walked to the bed, and sat next to him. I opened my computer, and went on tumblr.

"You're up," Matthew laughed. His voice groggy from sleep.

Currently convincing myself it is not the hottest thing ever.

"Yeah I've been up for about thirty minutes." I laughed.

"Well good morning," he stood up, and walked to the restroom.

I went threw my dash bored, and pretty much re-blogged everything. Matt walked out, and gave me a kiss.

"I'll be back," he smiled. I watched him leave, and stood up. I might as well shower.

I grabbed some clothes, and walked into the restroom. By the time I walked out Matt was dressed, sitting on the bed playing with his phone.