strippingaintcute

"How come I gotta pay double to get what them other suckers get, Ali?"

(Ah•lee)

"Cause yo ass comes with feelings" I climbed off his lap.

"Ya hair's pretty. How's school?" He smiled up at me.

"Fuck off, nigga" I walked away.

"When you gon' stop playing with me?" He got up and walked behind me.

He was so close, I could feel his warm breath up against my ear.

It sent tingles down my spine.

"Who's playing?" I asked, starting to smirk.

"Stripping ain't cute. You not meant to be in no dorm room. Come back home, I miss you Ali"

"That's a hard pass" I started walking again and went backstage so that he could no longer follow me.

-

"You got a real attitude problem" He kissed on the thin fabric between my thighs that barely covered anything.

"I just might. Don't tear it"

He pushed the fabric to the side and tore it off anyways. "I'll pay for it" He whispered and extended his tongue to taste me.

After five seconds of not feeling anything, I sat up and moved his head away from me.

"I have to go, I got studying to do"

I unzipped my bag below me, and pulled out a pair of sweatpants.

"Nah, wait, wait. I had just got caught up for a second. My bad, don't leave.

"I really should" I grabbed onto the door handle and let myself out of his car, grabbing my bag.

"How is it that I keep letting you get away from me, Ali?"

"How is it that I always let you get so close? We're broken up."

-

The next day

I pushed my two crown braids behind my head and leaned forward to pin them up.

My glasses fell off of me and onto the floor. A couple of people turned to glare at me.

I mumbled a quiet apology as I picked them up.

"Turn em in" Our professor announced.

I had already finished the test, but I didn't want to go up there and turn it in.

I went down the stairs and when I got back, Corbin was waiting at my seat.

"Go" I mumbled quietly, shoving my things into my backpack.

I refused to look at him.

"You...uh...left your hair tie in my car last night."

"And you felt the need to return it?" I mumbled.

"It's yours" He brought his hand forward and dropped it in my bag.

"CORBIN! Stop picking with the smart kids. She not going to give you the notes, bruh, you hit. Come on before we leave yo ass"

"Please go" I mumbled.

"Bye, baby. Stay cute." He walked past me. "Ayo, shut the fuck up! A nigga can try, right?" He laughed.

We were not allowed to be seen speaking to eachother. My own rules.

That's why he bothered me when I was stripping so much.

Sometimes I gave in to him though.

Other times, he was too obsessive for me.

-

Thanks for reading💕. Comments are appreciated!