stillrahs

"I appreciate the effort Jahir, but it won't work. I didn't tell on you. I don't want you dead and dismembered"

Escaping was easy once you kicked everyone in the balls. 

"Where ya friend?" He asked me.

I hadn't even stopped by his place to let my presence be known yet.

I must have made a face or something, because Jahir scooped me up and put me in his car.

I allowed him to do so.

I had a change of heart when we pulled up at his house though.

"No, take me back"

"What are you so scared of?" Jahir opened my door and pulled me out. "You scared of memories or something?"

"This is not right. You bring your bitch here. I have a nigga, Jahir."

"I don't even remember her name. All I did was get head. It won't shit. She was a jump off." He opened the door and pulled me inside.

He let the door close, and I turned to see a whole date set up. 

As soon as I inhaled, his cologne filled my lungs.

I closed my eyes momentarily, and he was suddenly sucking on my neck.

"I gotta seduce you to make you listen?" He asked.

"Don't leave a mark"

He sunk his teeth into my neck, and sucked hard against it, trailing up, and forcing me to tilt my head.

"Please, Jah- J-ah"

His hands grabbed onto my butt.

I made the mistake of whining and he carried me all the way up to the bedroom.

"You are disrespectful" I whispered.

He sat me down on the bed. "I need you to actually tell me why we won't work, and I'm not listening to no shit about that nigga. Don't say his name in my bedroom"

I grabbed onto the hem of his shirt, and played with it, avoiding his face.

"If I fuck you, then that's three whole niggas that fucked me in the last five months. That's basically a train. I am not getting a train ran on me"

"I know that nigga didn't fuck, so quit playing with me"

"Yes he did" I insisted.

"Look me in my face and say it"

"I don't have to do that"

He undid the button to my jeans. "So if I fuck it, it's gon' feel different? You pregnant, right? Your cervix gon' be high and closed up?"

I sat up, and moved away. "Baby, we can't do this. I'm tied up. I'm going to tell on myself. My head hurts, Jahir. I can't do it because I'm gonna turn on myself."

"As bad as I need to, I wasn't going to fuck you. Sex isn't going to fix our issue. I don't understand the full extent-"

"I love you, and I still wouldn't have anyone else's babies besides yours. I can't go there with you, Jahir"

Jahir

"I don't even know the last time that she said that she loved a nigga, but she said it today"

"And you're sure-"

"I abso-fucking-lutely want to be with her again. It's easy for me to come by a bitch, but I want Alicia"

"What you gon' do if she cheats?"

"I don't know. We have to work out something. I can't say, cause she's tied to the nigga in her head. I don't fully understand it. I get what you're picking at, Nathan. I do, but I won't change my mind about it"

"I just don't want you hurting again, that's all"

"I know. I appreciate it. Alicia doesn't want to go there because she says that he will kill the both of us"

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Reno sprang up to open it. "I don't believe...that- oh you're in"

Corbin made himself known. "You want yo bitch back, and I want her nigga dead, so obviously someone needs to get set up"

"Watch ya fuckin' mouth"

"Or what?"

I pictured Corbin getting punched in his damn face, and that brought me atleast a little bit of joy.

"You're not cool with her?" Nathan asked for clarification.

"No. All this shit is Jahir's fault. How you gon' pull her away from me and not have her on lock?" He asked, but then smiled. "We can't help that shit"

I got up, but Reno forced me down in the chair, holding me down. "You got bigger issues, Jahir"

Bryce got between us, and Nathan waited for Corbin to act.

"If he had minded his own damn stolen relationship, then he wouldn't have. You see where talking gets you? You know where it got Alicia? Right back to my place and neither of us could help that shit either."

That's when I decided that he needed to die too.

Alicia

"Rah, you need to come home. You need to watch me. Don't leave me here when I'm weak."

I heard the key get put into the door, and hung up, going over to him.

"Whoa! Shit. Fuck! Where were you? I was looking for you" Rah pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

"I was downtown. It was somebody you knew. They kept saying your name and trying to use me to get to you. I escaped. I don't remember where I was. It was dark and I caught the first cab that I saw and told him to drive. I didn't - I didn't think to ask. I felt like they were-"

My lie rolled off of my tongue with ease.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault. Fuck. I'm sorry, babydoll. Imma handle it, aight?"

"Look at my neck" I pulled my hoodie down. "He slobbed all on it to scare me. I thought he was going to do something to me."

I had iced it down well and dusted the thinnest layer of makeup on it.

I hoped to God that I didn't tell on myself.

"You'on remember nothing else?"

"No, Rah. Please don't leave me alone"

-