draineddry

The Boy

"I'm not going anywhere today" I said, looking at everybody.

I sat down on the couch and cut the tv on to play my game.

"And to think that we were gonna take you to get a blow-up doll. Fuck it. I'm ordering a pizza" Reno said. "But let me bust y'all asses real quick. Who's playing?"

I started off, loosing, but managed to get back up there.

Reno went to go get his pizza, and didn't come back for awhile.

He was probably eating the shit for himself.

But then he came back and started fucking with me.

"Move, nigga" I swatted at him.

He was touching my hair.

"You a loser anyways" Reno laughed. Now you got an excuse"

"Fuck up. Stop bothering me when I'm up top. Sabotaging ass nigga" I leaned closer to the tv.

I grabbed a slice and ate quickly.

I had to pause the game though because my hands got all greasy.

Then my phone made the noise to let me know that it was low.

When I got up to my room, I cut on the light and went to the bathroom.

I washed and dried my hands quickly.

"Your place is very easy to break into, Jahir" Alicia spoke from behind me.

Before I could even process it, I had my tongue in her mouth.

Her hands made their way under my shirt and her fingernails grazed at my back.

She broke away from me. "I got kicked out of rehab for fighting too much, and I don't want you to be mad at me about it"

Immediately after that, she got to kissing me again.

I was going to bring this up again.

I scooped her up and brought her to the bed before locking the door and undressing the both of us.

"Fucking with your friends in the house isn't very polite" Alicia traced my features as she spoke to me.

"Who's going to stop us?" I mumbled.

"Jahir, I'm completely in love with you and I'm so glad to have you in my presence right now"

I pushed my lips down against hers and slid into her.

She gasped and tried to break away from me.

"Shhh" I mumbled, trailing little kisses down her neck as I stroked her.

She wrapped her arms my neck and pulled me down so that she could bury her face in it.

I slowed down my strokes and she pushed up against me, arching her back.