twomuch

PSA: I'm going to update often because I have a lot of prewritten chapters in storage. Let me know if I'm doing too much. Don't forget to comment!

-

I sat between Corbin and Jahir.

On the inside, I was panicking and fucking up my homeostasis.

On the outside, I was stuttering and stumbling over my words.

I had not engaged in conversation with either one of them, really.

I just let the group.

"Slow down" Corbin said, and I refrained from looking at Jahir.

My eyes widened and I slammed my laptop shut. "I need to go"

This marked the end of the second week of my suffering and these 'group study sessions' that Corbin orchestrated were not helping.

"Are you okay?" Corbin asked me.

"Girl stuff. I gotta go" I lied and practically took off.

I went to work because I needed to be distracted and Corbin and Jahir couldn't get to me after hours.

I powdered up my hands and grabbed onto the silk hanging from the ceiling.

I was now learning how to do it.

I pulled myself up and wrapped the silk around my feet, tying them.

After that, I did a split, turned my body, and brought one of my legs up as I spun around and wrapped myself in it.

I got lost in my thoughts and almost fucked up.

After two solid hours of straight practicing, I went out to grab a bite to eat.

I ordered a chipotle chicken flatbread and waited for the waiter to come back to my booth.

Jahir slipped into my booth with me, and I started to get up.

"Come on now, seriously?" He asked.

I sat back down and sipped on my lemonade.

He smiled at me and I had a flashback to when we were in bed together.

"I can't do this, Jahir"

"I know, you blocked me"

"I cannot spend anymore time with you. It's stressful."

"Why not?"

"I'm in a relationship. And I've been with him for a couple of years and this was a slip up-"

"But you wanted me" He nodded his head. "Continue"

"I didn't mean to. I didn't know that I was going to want you. It's more fucked up than you think."

Jahir shrugged. "Well I still want you, and I still want you in my bed again. You're not what I imagined you to be like. In a good way of course"

"You're not listening!"

"You left your nigga back home"

"It's Corbin!" I practically shouted.

-

"I hate you" I called out in the bathroom.

"I just wanted you to unblock me, Alicia" He called from the hotel bed.

I rebraided my hair and started to cry because I felt bad.