thiscrimmas

Y'all, the holiday spirit is noooot with me this year. Maybe I gotta bust out a child and see how next year goes☃️
-

The Girl

"Merry Christmas to me" I hugged Jahir and dropped my head against him. "You're my gift"

My fingers slipped beneath his pajama shirt, and I was finally starting to recognize this as a bad habit.

"You know what I want for Christmas?" Jahir asked.

"I hope that it's wrapped up and hidden in the house"

He shook his head no and grabbed my hand to guide me.

"Aw, they're gonna go fuck" Reno said.

"A present's a present" Nathan shrugged.

"No I'm not. I organized a scavenger hunt and I'm following through" I said.

Jahir led me down to the basement. "You're sniffing me hard as hell right now, Alicia"

"I'm in love"

He cut the light on and pulled me from behind him.

I took a look and laughed. "That's it?"

"That's it" He confirmed.

I turned and looked at it again before looking at him.

Jahir pulled me up against him before leaning down and picking him up.

"Can I blindfold you?"

"Not the whole time. I picked out something festive" He grabbed my butt.

"Am I shaking ass for you as Kris Kringle?"

"Hell nah. But it's red, and you gotta bend over for me in it"

I removed his hands and climbed off. "Let's go back upstairs"

He dug into his pocket, and pulled out a mistletoe.

I leaned forward and kissed the corner of his mouth.

He put his hand on my neck and pulled me forward by it before kissing me and putting his tongue in my mouth.

I got weak in the knees, and he supported me as usual.

I broke away, and quickly buried my face into the crook of his neck.

My fingernails dragged up his back, and he started to lick on my neck.

Both of his hands grabbed my ass, and I let out a moan.

He released me, and turned my body towards the stairs.

"You can't handle all that"

With every step up, he slapped my butt.

I wanted him to stop because I was too turned on to go and be with the boys, but I liked the feeling.

"I hope that you make putting your hand around my neck your new thing" I said. "I was about to give it all up"

-

"This is your set of hints" I handed them all decorated papers with their names on it. "Don't help each other, and if you feel like cheating, remember the honor code. Winner gets a prize"

After that, I sat down on the couch with Cheez Balls.

Jahir dropped down on the couch beside me and leaned up against my ear. "Wrong balls"