wishyouwerehere

Hi, Jahir! One of my counselors agreed to let me send a letter out. My counselors say that I'm doing great. I would give you my own opinion, but that would be biased.

Right now, we're mostly testing out different medicines and their effects on me. I'm getting lots of needles. An ex addict asked me to describe how the needle felt.

Corbin's fine too. He's always arguing with someone and I suspect he's the reason why I haven't made any crazy friends yet.

Aaaanndd lastly, I miss you. A whole whole whole whole lot. I miss slipping my hands under your shirt. I miss your smile. I miss sitting all over you (you're my favorite chair). I miss you touching me all over the place, but that's [hard] to think about. I hope you get the emphasis. I love you, and I can't wait to look at ya in person❤️.  
spıʞ ɹnoʎ ɓɥɔʇɐɔ ɯ.ı ˙ʇɥɓıs uo s.ʇı 'noʎ ǝǝs ı uǝɥʍ

Reno finished reading my letter and put it down. "Alicia gave me a stripper to fuck on, but she ain't give me nothing to wife. That's fucked up."

"Don't read my shit. I miss my baby, man"

"I know. You ass at this game right now." Nathan lifted up basketballs and consistently scored.

I was maybe hitting the rim.

"Why you had that hanging out your coat pocket?" Reno laughed. "It fell and I found it" He put it back.

I keep that mothafuckin' thang on me.

The basketballs stopped coming back, and Nathan snatched up all his tickets. "Might fuck around and get a kazoo"

"Jahir, what flavor jolly rancher are you getting with those five baby ass tickets?"

"You already got a jolly rancher. Little dick ass. Yo whole dick the tip" I said.

"I get pussy though. You got ya whole left hand"

For now.

-

"You can't outwork me, nigga" Reno took in a sharp breath, doing flat bench dumbbell presses.

"Nigga, you can't see me in the crunches" I switched the weighted ball from side to side while holding my leaning position.

I was working on my abs since Alicia liked them so much.

"I bet you can't beat my ass if we ran around the track" Reno put his weights down.

I sat the ball down and looked at him. "Bitch, it's snowing"

"You letting Lady Nature bitch you?" He stood up and put the weights back.

I got up and put the ball back. "Who bitching me?"

Reno shrugged and went outside.

"Hold on, cause I wanna see somebody slip and slide" Bryce stopped messing with the fly.

Soon enough, we were lined up where we assumed the starting line would be.

"First one to get back here wins" I said. Reno stepped forward a bit.

Cheating ass.

I allowed it, because he would lose anyways.

It was cold as fuck, but the snow had stopped falling.

"3. . .2. . .1 go!"

I started to jog, but Reno walked.

I sucked my teeth and slowed down. "You're wasting my damn time"

"Go, Jahir!"

I turned and Reno laughed. "Aha, bitch. Go get your girlfriend"

I left the track and pulled up on her.

She let out a genuine scream when I picked her up. "Baby!-"

I sat Alicia down before she could further complain and pulled her really close, kissing her lips.

"What. . .happened to you?" I asked between kisses. I dipped my tongue into her mouth and grabbed a handful of her ass.

She grabbed onto my jacket and broke into a smile against my lips before pulling away. I bit down on her lip and sucked her back in.

"What you think you doing?" I asked with her lip in my mouth.

Her tongue was blue and tasted like Jolly Ranchers.

"Ow, ow, ow" Alicia complained.

I let her lip go and squeezed her tighter.

"We found something that worked and I got released early with a certificate. I got back yesterday." She reached up and touched all over my face. "You're a real boy"

"Yesterday? You was scared to tell me then, huh?" I reached out and zipped her jacket up more. "I woulda been onnat"

"I had to spend some time with my parents before you snatched me up"

"I won" Reno said, coming back.

I went back inside the gym to get my stuff.

The whole time, she was giving me this look and being touchy about my coat.

"You drove?" I asked, looking at her.

She shook her head no. "I ubered because the plan was to go home with you"

I took another look at her. "Baby, you can't be starting me down

"At some point, I want you to bend me over and put your hand on my back to make sure that I'm arching it right"

I smiled. "Let's go then"

A loud ass thud made my eyes pop open.

"Fuck!" Reno exclaimed. "I just got that laptop!"

I sunk my hand down to my dick and sighed.

"Dummy" I mumbled.

Reno looked at me. "Don't be mad at me cause that dream won't real. You'on know how many times you done mumbled her name in the last few hours. Why do you have so many different dreams?"

"Get out my house, nigga" I sat all the way up on my couch and ran my hand down my face.

"Duh. I gotta go get my damn laptop fixed" He picked up his hunk of hardware and left the living room. "I got the door. I don't want you and ya hard dick closing shit behind me"

I fell back on the couch and closed my eyes again.

But my lower half demanded immediate attention.

-