welldressedindividuals

The Boy

"Don't you be late to my mama's shit" Reno said. "You better not be in the bed either, nigga. If you in bed, get your dirty ass up and go shower. My mama don't want no dirty people at her event. I paid for your haircut too, nigga. I did it cause I had to though. If I bought you like that, my mother would have been mad at me. I-"

I took myself to get my haircut just two days ago, and Reno brought somebody in today.

"Shut the fuck up" I mumbled and ended the call.

After doing so, I got out of bed. My suit was already laid out at the bottom of the bed.

All I really had to do was shower.

"I'm here" Alicia waltzed up into my room.

"Where have you been the last two days?"

"With my parents, bonding. Should I have come back later?" She looked at my suit.

"The boys are going to a dinner that Reno's mom put together. It's on her yacht"

"Oh, well them I'll come back later" She said. "I'll go back to my parents. Call me-"

"You not tryna go?"

"If no one else is bringing a female, then no. Plus, the likelihood of me dying on one increases"

After a couple seconds, she spoke again. "Jahir, don't look at me like that. I have to set limits"

"I want you to go" I said. "Limits for what? You're fine."

"I don't even know Reno's family, Jahir."

I called Reno and asked if it was okay.

He said the more the merrier.

Alicia was not very pleased with me after the conversation ended.

". . .aight" I said finally, giving up. Time was moving fast so I went into the bathroom.

"I don't even have clothes to wear. Unless you got another suit in there for me or something." Alicia called out.

I cut on the shower and got in without saying anything further.

Alicia came into the bathroom a few minutes later, and opened the shower door. "Jahir"

She had her glasses off.

"Close it. You're letting cold air in."

So she started to undress and got in herself.

After showering a bit, she got all up on me.

"Give me a kiss" She said. "Please?"

After hesitating, I brushed our lips past each other. "You good now?"

"Jahir, you need to enjoy time by yourself with your friends" She looked down and touched my abs.

But then she pulled back all together and got out of the shower. "I can't talk to you with your dick out"

When I got back into my room, Alicia was dressed in different clothes and laying across the bed on her phone.

She turned and looked at me when I was done getting dressed. "You look so handsome"

"...Thanks"

She took a picture of me like that.

"See you later" I called.

Alicia bounced off of the bed. "I don't want you to leave your house upset with me"

She grabbed my face and pulled me down to her.