whatshisface

So I have six drafts saved up. Things are a'changing and It's about time that the actual night savage gets introduced. I apologize in advance

Three Weeks Later
-

"So what's up with you and Jahir?"

I wondered what made him think that.

"Who?" I asked, scribbling on my notes.

"One of the niggas that you tutor."

"Oh" I mumbled. "Which one?"

"It don't even matter. You single, right?"

I looked Trevor in his face. "I'm not looking for a relationship"

"You're very beautiful. I'd like to take you out"

I stood up and gathered my things before setting his hundred dollar bill on his notebook. "We seem to have a misunderstanding. I'm not tutoring you to get with you."

"Whoa, whoa. I could use the help. Reno out here bragging on his progress. You a textbook guru"

"I really should get going. I- I'm not comfortable anymore"

"My bad. I didn't mean to do that to you"

-

"Nigga, why is a bear sticking out of your trashcan?" Reno asked.

I meant to take it out, but I got distracted ordering takeout.

Niggas don't know how to be quiet anymore.

Jahir turned to me. "I don't know"

"I got a bear and some chocolates, and I threw them in the trash as soon as I discovered them. Trevor put them in my bag" I explained.

"You staying with me tonight?"

"No"

"Alicia..."

"I'm going to spend quality time with the people that conceived me"

"You move around too much. You got three residencies"

"And I'm part time everywhere" I said.

"You in the doghouse here" Reno said, and got to gathering his things. "Thanks for the meal. I'm tired of being a third wheel"

He left shortly after that.

"What else did the nigga say to you?"

"That I was beautiful. I'm trying to be nice while I collect his coin, but he's making it difficult"

"Y'know, if you came out as taken-"

"Leave my personalities alone. I can't help but be her. And she doesn't want anyone to know she exists. Then you got-"

"I get it"

"Uh huh"

"Say you got a boyfriend back home or something" Jahir suggested.

"I told you that and even you didn't respect it" I reminded.

"I know you tryna get ya lil chunk of change, baby, but that nigga's tryna fuck you. I'd appreciate it if you cut the sessions off"

"...Okay"

We both didn't speak for a little bit.

"Jahir, what if I quit stripping and did guided group studies for money? It's not nearly as fast, but I could still make plenty of cash. And then I could be more social too-"

"You want to be social? I didn't know that, baby."

"I do, but it's hard with my mindset and the stripping. If I strip nightly for the next two months, then I'll have an extremely nice cash pile to sit on before I quit. I could do $25 an hour sessions since it's guided and I'm outlining the homework. I could buy a big ass portable whiteboard"

He fell back dramatically. "You killing me. I want you to grow, but you killing me."

"Jahir, please support me"

"Come here" He outstretched his arms. I climbed up into his lap, and he gave me a tight hug. "I'm gonna always support you. You been gone for a good third of our relationship though"

Instead of apologizing, I decided to take a different route. "Thank you for sticking with me"

"Not a problem" He released me. "Do I get a discount on tutoring?"

"I can offer you two dollars off on Tuesdays, but you have to sit in the back"

"That's cold, baby" He turned my head and connected our lips.

"We need a schedule" I suggested.

"I gotta be on the schedule to sleep with my girlfriend?"

"Yes. I believe that I can agree to a minimum of three nights a week"

"Hell nah. Five minimum."

"Rub my butt, and then we can talk"

He did so without a problem. "You owe me a dance, baby"

"I can't. It's gonna go sexual, and I don't want to go back on what I said"

"If I wanted to bust you open and play in it, you wouldn't let me?"

"Nope"

"You a lie. Well, drop my boxers and see what happens."

"I won't do it"

He guided my butt up onto his third leg and slid me up and down his thigh.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips, but after a quick kiss, he started sucking on my bottom lip. "I want ya other pair"

"Ain't gonna happen" I responded.

"When you finally do want it, you gon' be begging me on your hands and knees."

"I could just get a sex toy"

"Get a sex toy and see what happens" He warned.

"Just tell me what'll happen. Maybe it's worth it."

"I'm not playing with you, Alicia"

"Can I tell you what I'll be playing with?"

He slapped my butt hard, and then held it.

-