allmyregrets

"Good morning" Corbin kissed my neck while thrusting into me lazily.

I bit my lip and quietly cursed myself.

"C, you can't do that here" I whispered.

"But you like morning sex... It's not good?"

I was wet as hell, how could he not know?

He picked up his pace and I had to throw my pillow over my own face and bite hard.

He ripped it off and I panicked.

"Get up and throw it back" He demanded. "I want to see you now, Ali"

I did as told, and I swear that I was wheezing by the end of it.

"What?" He demanded. "You tryna stay quiet?"

I nodded and inhaled sharply.

"What?!" He slapped my butt.

"Yes, daddy" I whined.

"I'm almost finished" He mumbled. "Come ride it though"

He pulled out and I used that time to catch my breath.

"Don't play with me" He grunted.

I sat all the way up and the blanket pooled at my thighs.

I rose up and dropped down on him like he liked it.

His eyes rolled all the way back and he stroked to match my pace.

"It's good, bae" He moaned out loud. "Don't stop"

"Ah!" He stopped stroking and gripped the bedsheets.

I felt his thick member swell and throb inside of me, and that made me start to cum as well.

After I dropped down out of pure exhaustion, Corbin picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

"You have to go h-"

"NO! You don't ever let me have you, Ali. Let me have you today, please."

I shook my head no. "We did it last night and this morning, I'm tired, C. You're getting aggressive again."

He took a deep breath and washed his face.

Out of nowhere, he stood up and punched my mirror. "Why do you hurt my head!?"

I backed off and went into my bedroom where I quickly got dressed. "I can't- I can't be around you right now"

"Don't leave" The obsessive part of him showed up again. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to do that. I was just angry because you made love to me all night and you don't want me anymore. Where are you going?" He asked.

I didn't respond.

"Where are you going?" He repeated.

"Nowhere!" I started to cry out of frustration.

His eyes changed, so I guessed that I was going to meet another part of him.

"Fuck!" He grabbed his own head. "Ali, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. I can't help it. I should have been more careful coming around you" He started to dress. "Please forgive me"

-

I studied in the lobby with Corbin's friend. I couldn't remember his name.

"Hold on, hold on." He shot me an apologetic smile. "Run that by me one more time"

I was careful not to look at him for too long because Corbin was watching from afar.

I flipped the page and pointed at the two page time line. "That's what you need to study. And the next five pages after that, basically. Then you'll be good."

"What are you doing after this?" He asked me curiously. "Do you want to-"

"Sorry, I can't" I cut him off and stood up to pack my stuff. "I actually have to go now"

"Oh, well thanks Alicia. I really appreciate-"

"Not a problem" I pushed my glasses up on my own face.

-

"Fuck off, Corbin"

"No look, look" He handed me his pill bottle. "This is for when I'm around you. You have one and I have one."

"Okay". I accepted it through the chain lock.

"You still upset with me?" He asked.

"I just need a break" I sighed, making up an excuse.

"I'm sorry" He apologized.

"Thank you" I closed the door in his face and went to go lay down.

-

Fuck, niggas muggin', these niggas sweet muffin
Put my seed on her face, she get smashed like a pumpkin (Smash)
Ooh, she love it, do me rougher
Talk that nasty, when I smack your ass cheek (Come, come, come)
Can you make it dip, make it dip, make it dip
Make it dip, make it dip, make it dip, make it dip?
Here, baby, take a sip, take a sip, take a sip

The second my heels touched the floor, I stepped away from the pole and into the crowd and found a decent looking guy to dance on.

I made a show of grabbing his hands and placing them on my ass before sitting up and grinding on him.

I dropped my head down into his neck. "Can you rub it for me?"

He squeezed my ass and started slapping it.

I climbed off and went back on stage with a couple other strippers, sitting on the edge of it and spreading my legs, and grinding slow.

All of us reached down and toyed with the fabric between our legs.

They started screaming extra loud, so I guess that somebody did show something.

Santana bandanna on the twist
Got your bitch wave ridin' on my dick

The song changed completely and the lights flashed, before the spotlight focused on the aerial silk dancers.

We got up and exited the stage, letting them take over.

After cleaning up for the rest of the time, I went home. Drained as usual.

-