goneforgood

"I just got off" I walked through the mall.

"That little ass sale ain't even worth it."

"It's worth it to me, and if it's in-store only, then imma do what I gotta do"

"You gon' take ya precious time shopping"

"No I'm not. The mall closes in twelve minutes, so I have to step"

I shopped quickly, getting all kinds of nice sets before checking out and heading back to my car.

"See? That was not even long." I walked across the parking lot, but stopped when I saw six guys at my car.

"What?"

I turned right back around and walked into the mall. "Rah, there's a bunch of niggas at my car. Can you come get me?"

"Stay on the phone" Rah demanded, and I heard a bunch of shuffling.

A group of three dudes walked my way, staring me down.

"I really don't feel right" I admitted, before switching directions and taking off.

What I expected to happen, happened.

"I'm right near the food court, but I'm headed towards the big fountain. I'm not going anywhere far because I'm being chased and they split-"

I got knocked to the ground, forcing the air out of my lungs.

My bag flew, and my phone got taken from me.

"Quick!" One of the men said.

I twisted in his arms and kicked violently.

Another approached me, and I swung my leg up before kicking him in the face.

I sunk my teeth down into the arm of the person holding me.

I got dropped, and stood up quickly, taking off.

I fumbled around, feeling for my keys so that I could do damage if necessary.

I got knocked down again though.

This time, a rag went over my mouth.

-

2 Days Later

I banged and kicked on the door. "Y'ALL GOT ME FUCKED UP! ANY AND EVERY ONE OF Y'ALL THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SHIT IS DEAD! IT'S OVER!"

Two big dudes opened the door and forced their way in.

One carried a box.

The door quickly shut.

I backed away quickly, grabbing onto the chain that allowed me to move.

"You gotta eat"

The box got set down, and a bottle of juice, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, and toast were set down in front of me.

I drew back the chain, and whipped it across the face of the closest guy to me.

"I'm not eating shit. Nobody's about to rape me"

Not if I could help it, at least.

He screamed out in pain, and threw me down on the ground.

I kneed him and kicked him all over when he rolled off.

I pulled myself back using the chains and kept kicking at him.

His friend pulled him away from me.

"Damn! You really think somebody tryna hurt you?!! You got a whole ass bed! Toilet access! You missing meals on the account of your damn self!" The uninjured one spat. "Eat for your baby"

I thought about it for a moment.

That was a lie that very few knew of.

"How'd you know about my baby?" I played the part.

"It's obvious" He lied.

"Tell Corbin to fucking come see me! If that nigga doesn't come see me, then I'm killing myself, and I don't fucking care. He moving like a bitch. Why the fuck he send nine niggas at me? Where the fuck am I? I know I'm not in my home state. I was in that car for hours"

He left without another word.

Some time had passed.

I was getting angrier by the second.

I might just kill somebody.

The door opened, and I grabbed a handful of my chains.

"Corbin, you a bitch ass nigga. I hate you. I hope you die."

"It's not him"

I turned and saw Jahir.

I burst into a fit of tears. "Leave me alone! I want to go back to Rah. Let me go back to him. I don't want you anymore. I want Rah."

"Alicia, I'm not letting you go back to that nigga."

"Let me go. Please, Jahir. Let me go."

He made me sit down with him and look him square in the face. "I'm. Not. Giving. You. Up."

"I don't want you!"

"What do you like hurting me for? Huh?"

"I can't help it! I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even remember being with Corbin. I flipped. I don't deserve you"

"And why does that nigga deserve you?"

"We just met. I - I"

"That was your fresh start?"

Before I could even answer, he spoke again.

"Well you don't need one. We gon' fix this shit between us"

I got up and moved away from him. "Are you listening to yourself? I'm not even worth it"

"You carrying another nigga's seed, and I still want you"

He still ain't get pussy yet.

"Jahir, you don't even sound like yourself. You sound obsessed"

"I'm not obsessed. I made a promise to you, and I'm keeping my promise." Jahir said.

I moved away some more and bit my lip hard when I felt myself giving in.

A small grunt escaped my lips. I didn't mean to, but my internal struggle was coming out.

"Don't fight it, I'm nobody to fight"

I got real light headed, and Jahir snatched me up.

I dropped my head down onto him and cried.

"I know, baby"

He undid the cuffs on my wrists and we kind of fell backwards.

I took in his scent and my fingers pushed beneath his shirt.

Rah popped into my head, and I tried to pull back, but he wouldn't let me.

Jahir flipped us over so that he was on top.

I started to twist beneath him.

"Why you tryna push away a nigga that got unconditional love for you?" He kissed my ear. "You forcing the wrong nigga out of your head"

-