wedontknowyet (first upload of today)

"What did I do, Alicia?" Jahir asked me. "Why you not talking?"

I typed on my homework document slowly.

He leaned forward and started to kiss at my neck, moving up to my cheeks and eventually my lips.

"Kiss back" He instructed.

I pulled away and stretched my wrist before I started typing again.

"Are you not feeling me anymore?" He asked.

I bit the inside of my cheek and shrugged. "I'm dealing with personal problems"

"What's wrong?" He took my laptop and saved the document before closing it and pulling me towards him, taking off my glasses and putting them at his bedside table.

I buried my face into his neck. "Tell me about your childhood, please"

"It was decent. I'm an only child. I lived in some gated communities with my parents. We moved around a lot. We went on a lot of vacations too. My mom liked traveling."

"Corbin knows that I'm with somebody" I said. "He threatened to kill them"

"That's what's bothering you?" Jahir asked. "What even happened-"

"No, it's not. I don't want to talk about. I just want to spend some time with you not having sex"

Jahir pulled me away from him, looking at me funny. "You make it seem like I always got my dick in you, and it ain't even like that"

"Sure" I mumbled.

"Why are you trying to pick an argument? Why can't you just tell me what's wrong Alicia?"

"Nothing" I pulled away from him and started to gather up my things.

"Alright, bye Alicia. Drive safe and call me so that I know you made it home" Jahir said.

"That's it?" I asked. "You don't even really care, Jahir. Don't talk to me"

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"You just want me for sex" I accused.

"We don't even have to have sex! I won't fuck you anymore if that's the issue."

He took my keys and got up quickly, escaping the room.

I sighed and put my glasses back on.

When I got downstairs, Jahir was standing in the living room smiling.

"What?" I asked, unamused.

"We both stuck"

I pulled out my phone to call an uber.

"If you leave, imma be the one to block you for a change" Jahir threatened.

I looked him in his face, and he stared me back in mine.

I had the urge to cry, but I sucked the feeling back in and went upstairs to get back into Jahir's bed, wrapping myself up.

He didn't come back to his room.

I eventually fell asleep, but then the bed dipped and I opened my eyes.

"My bad" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine. Just tell me what you want from me, Alicia"