thefirstday

Alicia leaned over and kissed my lips before going back to drinking her tea.

"Your throat still hurts?" I asked.

"No. I just wanted the tea, sis"

She laughed cause of the look I gave her.

"You wanna go to dinner later?"

She shook her head no and stared off into space afterwards.

After a few seconds, she snapped back to reality and a look of fear crossed her face.

I stepped up to her. "You didn't take the pill?"

She shook her head no and started picking with her pants.

Then she took her glasses off and wiped them as if there was actually something there.

"It's your first day of school. You almost fully moved in to your dorm. I know you nervous. Just take the pill, baby. It's not that serious. You'on gotta feel the way that you feeling. Plus, I don't even have a problem dicking you"

-

Alicia sat towards the front of the class, viciously biting her nails.

"I would've thought that she would have sit near us" Reno said.

"I don't know why" Corbin said. "She's been pretending for years. It ain't nothing."

Nathan tapped his pen on his little desk table before he got to circling more answers.

When Alicia got up, I saw that a few people were watching her and doing little suggestive shit.

I went hot after that.

"I don't care if she wants to sit beside us or not. It's the right thing to do. Ion know this shit" Reno said. "And she calls herself being done"

It was just a pre-test.

I hurried up and circled answers so that I could go.

The professor was talking to Alicia, smiling and laughing and all that.

He even gave her a handshake.

She nodded her head and fixed her glasses as if they needed to be.

After handing in her paper, she left the class.

Not too long after, I went to turn in my paper, and I barely got a thank you.

I decided to let it go.

She probably had him before and he knew how smart she was.

Alicia texted me some excuse for me not to be around her.

I told her that I wasn't hearing it because she had refused to take her medicine.

When I finally caught up to her, she was chewing on a pen cap at my house, acting jumpy.

I guess she ran out of nails

"Don't swallow that shit"

My talking scared her.

"Alicia, come sit with me"

She stuttered up something and left the room.

I followed not too far behind.

Alicia had  locked the bathroom door, and was on the phone with her mom, telling her that she didn't feel safe.

When her mom found out that she was over my house with me, she yelled at Alicia telling her to just take the pill and to get fucked.