whatteyanasays

"Shit...please" I dropped my head down onto the pillow and gripped it.

The pillow got ripped away from me, and I got flipped over.

And oooh, you're gonna love me
You're gonna wanna hug me and squeeeze me
Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean
We do things in between the lines
We should do more than stand outtt
I'm sorry if I made you feel less than who you are
A little insecure, oh, you's a shining star
I wanna speeend my nights wiiith you
My life with youuu, oooh baby, babeee

He raised my hips and thrust deeper, finding his rhythm under the guidance of the song.

His strokes were unpaced, and I had trouble dealing with it.

I grabbed at the sheets until he leaned down and connected our lips.

My hands went at his back.

Unfortunately for him, I dug deep because I felt myself cumming, and he was swelling inside of me.

I twisted my head away from his, and attempted to move away from him.

He slowed down to prove his point.

"Please, Jahir. I want it. Pl-"

I shut myself up with an orgasm.

My arms wrapped around his neck, and I pulled him down to me.

He sucked hard on my neck, groaning into it. Mumbling to me.

"You're raw" I hit his back to make sure that he understood what I was saying.

He only panted a response as he came in me.

All of  his weight was on me, so I couldn't push him off.

He pulled out, and rolled over. "Tell that nigga to eat you out now"

I got up immediately and started to get dressed. "So it's about my body and who has me?"       I couldn't help crying because I was on a pill, and my hormones were high.    "You make me feel like a fucking object, Jahir. You've proved your point"

He snatched my pants before I could put them on, and cut the music off.

"It's not like that. I don't know how else to get at you, Alicia. You won't talk to me. That nigga getting everything else from you and I'm jealous as fuck. Pussy ain't bad, but I want the rest of you. You made me the side nigga"

My tears dried up, and I attempted to get dressed in peace. "I need those back"

"Respond to what I said"

I whined like a child, and I felt the headache coming.

"You can cry right up against me, but you gon' tell me what's on your mind" He put on a pair of boxers and a shirt.

I sat down on the very edge of the bed.

"Get closer"

I moved across the bed to sit beside him.

"Speak. You want a nigga to pull teeth to talk to you. I'm not gon' hurt you, I could never do that. I'm tryna see what's up"

"I'm scared of her."

He pulled me onto him and adjusted me so that I wasn't sitting on his delicates.

"Be direct"

"I'm scared to leave Rah because he showed me what he's capable of. I've been up close and personal with more than one dead body. Her is me when I'm Rahsun's girlfriend. I absolutely worship him then, and I wouldn't jeopardize being with him. I never was so against myself, and yesterday I was going to tell on myself. Rah has personalities, and I've only seen two. I don't know him all that well. I can't fuck with you anymore. Please don't get me to fuck with you anymore. If you don't want me dead, leave me alone. I gotta - I gotta figure something else out. I should go. I have to go."

The more I thought, the more I wanted to give up.

"Your breathing, baby" Jahir said.

I slipped away from him and grabbed my phone to call Rahsun. "I'm so sorry, Jahir. I have to tell"

I rushed down the stairs, and that's when I became aware of my headache.

"Alicia!"

"Rahsun is so good to me! He doesn't deserve this at all. I'm-"

I ran into Reno before I could stop myself.

"Grab her!"

I pushed off against him before he could, but got lifted and slammed down onto the couch.

My phone got tossed far.

"Please let me confess!" I cried.

"You don't know what you doing, Alicia!"

I screamed, and kicked at Jahir. "You crossed us!"

-

2 Days Later

"You denying me?" Rah asked, rubbing my thighs.

"Yes, not now Rahsun. I'm not in the mood.

"You come in with a little blood on you, and your girlfriend goes crazy"

"You're scaring me"

"I'm not tryna scare you" He pushed my thighs apart and dropped his head down between my legs.

"Rah, no!"

He buried his tongue inside me, and slurped loudly.

After Jahir, I douched for the first time in my life, and restored my pH with what the ladies of the internet called a pussy pop.

I also ate lots of cranberries, but I still felt dirty.

He dragged his tongue up, and sucked on my clit.

His phone rang, and he kissed it before sitting up and answering it.

I bit down on my tongue to keep from speaking.

I needed a distraction.

-