His Sight Only

The bell suddenly rang the second Hitoshi finished braiding [Y/N]'s hair. Hitoshi dropped her finished braid and she felt the texture of it. It was the first time she ever had a braid. It felt...different, but not in a bad way. So she turned to look at Hitoshi. "Thank you for this," she told him.

Hitoshi waved it off with a chuckle. "No need to thank me, it wasn't that big a deal."

She nodded slightly and then suddenly stood up from where she sat. It was about time for them to go back into the school. Not that she cared about the lesson at all....her grades weren't the best anyway. It was just that she wouldn't like for the students to stare at her while she walked in. The students do that to anyone who's late. She wasn't going to be one of their victims.

She glanced at Hitoshi, who was still on the ground. For some reason, his face was red and he was staring at the back of her. She looked behind to see that her skirt was wet and sticking to her butt. Oh, so that was what he was staring at.

She glanced back at Hitoshi's still red face and shrugged at him. He furrowed his forehead at her.

"Let's go back to class. I don't want to be late," she said quietly. She didn't wait for a reply and started walking back to the door of the school. Just before she could get halfway there, Hitoshi finally said something.

"Wait! You're fine with going inside looking like that?!" Hitoshi called. His footsteps came nearer and it finally stopped when he was right next to her. He gestured at her skirt, with his face still red. "Everybody's going to be looking at that!"

She shook her head at him. "It doesn't matter. It'll dry up soon anyway."

She tried to walk again, but Hitoshi grabbed her wrist firmly. She stared at him with no expression as she waited for his explanation. His purple hair ruffled in the sharp wind. He was no longer smiling and his brown eyes were narrowed.

"That doesn't change the fact that boys will stare at you and think of disgusting thoughts," he sneered.

"Look, we should go before the bell rings—"

The bell rang and interrupted her. She sighed. So much for getting into class without retrieving attention. A small tap brought her back and she looked down to see a jacket. Hitoshi was giving it to her. She stared at it in confusion. Sure, she was cold, but she never minded it.

"This is to wrap around your waist to cover up your wet skirt. You're wearing it," Hitoshi explained. His eyes were full of determination and she knew that if she did not accept it, he would never stop bugging her.

She grabbed it from him and hastily wrapped it around herself. When she was done, she gave him a small wave before rushing inside. She sped walked through the now empty cafeteria and headed through the hallways. She found her fourth period classroom and entered it, with her eyes lowered.

"You finally decided to come now, did you Miss [L/N]?" pointed out the teacher. She ignored it and quickly went to her desk and slid in. The classroom was now silent and the other students were still staring at her.

She glanced down at her lap. She guessed it was a pretty good idea that she wore a jacket around her waist. That would probably only make things worst if they were to all stare at her butt. She now felt pretty thankful for Hitoshi, even though he was the one who caused her to be late in the first place.