Monster and Murderer

[Y/N] woke up groggy with the worst pounding headache she had ever felt. Wincing at the pain, she opened her eyes to find herself in the living room of her house. She sat up and a sound scared her. A loud rattle went off beside her and she looked down to see that her left arm and leg were chained to the wall. Widening her eyes in shock, she tried to take it off, but it wouldn't come off. She tried to pull it from the wall, but that wouldn't budge.

      Confused with what had happened, somebody familiar had come out of her house's kitchen. It was Hitoshi, the guy that had captured her heart. Relief surged into her. "Hitoshi! What just happened?"

     He walked to her and sat down beside her. "We went to a party and then you drank too much. You're having a hangover right now. It'll disappear soon enough."

     "But....what about these chains? Can you help me get out of them?" she asked him.

     He raised his eyebrows. "Of course not. I put them on you."

     Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "W-what?!" she blurted.

     He only ignored her and swooped his head. The next thing she knew, he was kissing roughly at her neck and touching her bare skin under her uniform. "H-Hitoshi....w-what are y-you doing?" she murmured as she started to feel scared. "Please don't play with me like this. I don't like being chained."

     "I'm chaining you for your own good, my darling," he whispered. He looked up at her and smiled before kissing her on the lips. She didn't kiss back. He pulled away, looking annoyed. "You always kiss me back. Why are you being like this right now?"

     "Because you put chains on me!!!" she screamed in hysteria. What was wrong with him?! Did he think this was somehow normal?! This was too weird. Maybe this was a nightmare. Surely the real Hitoshi would never chain her up like this. She pinched her arm and to her horror, she had felt some pain gnawing at the spot.

     "I have a present for you," he suddenly told her. Grabbing something out of his backpack, he took out an undefinable item and laid it on the floor. The present was bare white with small streaks of red and the second it was out in room, it was filled of a reek odor. She cringed back at the smell.

      The white made a heart and in the middle of it laid an H and the first letter of her own name. Hitoshi + [Y/N] was what it had said. "What is this?" she asked.

     "This is made of the bones of the people I killed for you," he excitedly explained to her. "Sora....those two bitches that bullied you....my nanny from years ago..."

      She stared at the purple haired boy, stunned. "You were the one who killed all of those people?!" she yelled out, feeling like fainting.

     "Of course," he said, shrugging casually. He noticed the anger that radiated off [Y/N]. "You're not mad at me, are you? I made this for you!"

     "Mad?! Mad?! I'm turning insane because of this!" she screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

     "I thought you loved me," he growled. Now he was the one getting angry. "You're supposed to be mine and only mine. Instead, I see you around with other fucking people. Of course I had to kill them!"

     "I....I can't love you," she squeaked out. Her heart broke to say this. She couldn't believe she had fallen for someone who did something like this. She knew the happiness she had spent with Hitoshi had been too good to be true. She knew he couldn't be that perfect. The killer was right in front of her eyes all along. And she was fooled. She was only a game. "You're a monster, Hitoshi. A murderer."

     "I am not a damn murderer!!!!" he yelled at her. "I killed all these people to protect you!! And you love me!!! You said so yourself!! Stop lying!"

     "Let go of me. I am not going to be held hostage in my own home like this," she ordered him calmly.

     "You're not going anywhere," he said haggardly. They were both crying by now. "If....if you won't be mine....then no one else will be yours."

     Sobbing immensely, Hitoshi took out a knife and held it close to her throat. "I love you [Y/N]. You'll learn to love me again once we're in the afterlife."