Waiter's Eyes

They both were breathing heavily by the time they were done. Their lips swollen and their hair in an after-sex manner—no, [Y/N] did not just have sex with Hitoshi—when they removed themselves from each other. Her heart was beating from her chest for about a million beats per second or so.

She fixed her hair and cleaned her face while Hitoshi did the same thing. She was all the more nervous now and to know that Hitoshi saw that she could kiss him back in such a way was embarrassing.

They finished cleaning themselves up and Hitoshi started the engine. "I am in utterly mad in love with you," he told her as he started the drive. She gulped at those words, but she knew she was starting to fall for him too.

"Where are we going?" she croaked.

He smiled at her with wink. "It's a surprise."

She nodded and the rest of the car ride was filled of small talk.

They arrived at the restaurant and it was a really fancy place indeed. They got out of the car and headed in. When they entered the building, there was a long line of people and couples waiting to eat. She frowned at the sight of this, but was shocked to see Hitoshi passing everyone. He went up to the server and said that they have a reservation.

Following the server, the two of them weaved through tables to reach one in the back of the room. They sat down and [Y/N] started to feel like she was out of place. This was too high class for her and she already knew the food was going to be expensive.

"I'm going to split the bill with you," she told Hitoshi. Hoping she would have enough money to even pay half, she glanced at her purse.

"No, it's fine. I invited you, so I have to be the one to pay," he assured her.

"But then I'd feel bad," she pointed out.

"I'll let you pay the next time we go out. Okay?" he then decided. She nodded and looked back down at her menu. She grimaced at the price of the meals. She was correct. This place was hella expensive. How did he afford to go here? Next time, she was going to make sure they don't go somewhere so expensive. Hitoshi didn't need to treat her spoiled rotten like this.

Flipping through the menu, her eyes scanned for the cheapest one she could find. That option was a meal of 120 dollars. The young waiter came and asked them for their orders. They ordered their meals quick, but for some reason, the waiter's eyes were on [Y/N] most of the time. It made her slightly uncomfortable and across from her, it seemed like she was the only one who noticed either.

"Can I please ask to get a different waiter or waitress?" Hitoshi asked the waiter.

The waiter scrunched his eyebrows together and his eyes flipped back to her again. "Why do you need a different one? I'm doing my job just fine."

"Because you're staring at my damn girlfriend here," Hitoshi stated bluntly.

"I'm doing no such thing," the waiter denied. "Now let me just come back with the food—"

"Get your fucking perverted stare out of here and bring us a different person," demanded Hitoshi. He glared at him coldly and his hands were clenched.

"Please calm down, sir," the waiter fretted, gesturing to lower it down. "Fine, I'll get a different person."

The waiter left and the two of them sat there in silence. [Y/N] then went to break the silence. "Do you....think that was too harsh on that waiter? He wasn't that bad."

"Of course he was bad!" he snapped at her in frustration. "No one should be staring at you like that except for me. If that waiter dares to eye you like that again, I'll make sure to bust his ass."