Spoiled Kids

Hitoshi followed the old lady into a rusty, looking living room. While he was trailing behind her, never had he felt such a strong urge to just yank and do a thousand horrible deeds to a person. He had to clench his fists tightly, which made his nails dig into his palm. It hurt, but it still didn't stop the urge. His arms were shaking wildly, so instead, he clamped his hands together behind his back.

     The room that they had stopped at was cramped and didn't even seem like a living room at all. The one, small bulb light on the ceiling flickered slightly. There was only one brown, worned out couch in the middle of the room and a small coffee table with wrappers and trash on top of it. It was a disgusting sight to him. No wonder was this woman corrupted and crazy.

     "Come come," the former nanny croaked out. She waved him over to the brown couch and he tried not to look grossed out as he sat on the uncomfortable seat. She grinned at him wide, her yellow teeth flashing out at him. "Would you like some tea?"

     "No thank you," he replied as politely as he could. It was definitely hard to do, playing this horrible facade.

     She then shrugged and casually sat beside him on the couch, acting as if she hadn't been the person to traumatize him for several years. Another reason to egg Hitoshi on with killing her. The lady sitting next to him turned at him and crossed her legs. "So, what brings you here, Hitoshi?"

      "Just visiting to see how well you are. It's been a while," he lied smoothly.

     "Yes, it has been a while. You had grown a lot. You even dyed your black hair and now it's....very vibrant," she mused. So she did somewhat knew who he was. It was also rather weird that he was currently here, having a regular conversation with this wretched woman. She'd usually act hostile and angry, but now she was probably wearing a facade as well. A facade to lure him in so she could beat the hell out of him.

     Well....not today.

     "How are you?" he asked.

     "Good good. But it's been too quiet lately....that's why I need something liven me up today, you know?" she tried to hint. He knew what she was aiming at, but ignored it.

     "Why have you been beating kids back in your days? I've always had this question in my head, but I never got the chance to ask you," he questioned.

     She blinked her murky eyes at him in surprise before rolling her eyes, as if it was obvious. "Do you know how poor I've been while I was growing up? Ever since I was three, my parents forced me to help them out with their jobs. They were both servants to rich families and in those rich families, there were spoiled brats. They went to the same school as me and bullied me nonstop," she explained, looking angrier and angrier by the minute. "You're a spoiled ass kid and kids like you don't work for anything. You get everything you want by the snap of your hands. They look at everything below them and criticize them for being poorer than them. You and every other spoiled kid needs to be taught a lesson." When she finished her long speech, she was breathing heavily and gritting her teeth. Her facade had broken. Maybe it was about time his was too.

     He was furious as well. She said he had everything? What about a family? His family left him alone....all alone and it wasn't even because they were forced. They had a choice, a choice between him and their jobs, but oh of course, money overcame them. Money was before him. He didn't matter. He never did.

     "You want to beat the fuck out of me? Go ahead," he hissed at her. Her face brightened up and he knew she wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next.