From the Window

After school, it was time for Hitoshi's basketball practice. As he left the last class of the day, he stopped by the locker to grab his things. When he was done with that, he looked around to find a certain someone. He almost instantly found her and went straight to her.

     [Y/N] stood at her own locker while she took out her backpack. Hitoshi's eyes softened when he saw her sleek, black hair and her dark eyes. She was so beautiful and he wished he could just hug her whenever he sees her.

     Lucky that he apologized to her this morning. He understood that he was getting frustrated with himself, but that was no excuse to start yelling at her. He wouldn't know what to do if [Y/N] started hating him. He had to control his emotions and continue to wait patiently. It was for the best.

    "Hi [Y/N]!" Hitoshi greeted her happily, with a forced grin on his face.

     She blinked a few times before slowly looking up at him. "Hey," she muttered.

     "How did you like science today?" he asked her.

     Her eyes brightened a little at this. Hitoshi smirked; he knew it. Science really was her favorite subject. "It was interesting," she answered quietly. "I should go now."

    She nodded a goodbye to him and left the lockers before he could respond. When she was gone, he dropped his grin and rubbed his eyes warily. Pretending to be so happy all the time was getting pretty tiring. Especially when he was in front of his so-called friends. They were loud. They were obnoxious. And they talked about girls all the time. The only girl Hitoshi would ever set his eyes on is [Y/N]. Even then, he would never talk and stare at her body as if she was an object. That was what his friends always do.

     Speak of the devil, his friends was walking towards him this second. "Wassup Hitoshi! Let's play some ball!" yelled one of his...friends. His other friends made loud noises and patted Hitoshi on the back. He brought his forced grin out again. He looked at his surroundings and saw many students staring at them, some looking annoyed and some with respect. He didn't understand why anyone would like these dumb nitwit friends. He didn't understand why they were so popular.

     Practice was starting soon, so Hitoshi followed his friends to the gym. They changed out of their uniforms and put on their shirts and shorts on. Hitoshi grabbed his ball and dribbled around. He shot his ball up into the air gracefully and made a basket.

     The coach walked into the gym and started practice. Throughout practice, Hitoshi found out that he kept getting distracted. He wasn't really doing well with the drills. His coach approached him because of it. "You're not doing well today. Something on your mind?" he questioned him.

     "Oh, it's nothing," Hitoshi replied with a chuckle.

     Practice ended and it was time for him to go home. The sky was getting dark and as he was walking home, he came up with an idea. He had to go see her. He couldn't help it anymore. She was on his mind way too much lately and it had been a while since he went to her house.

     He knew where her house was because he had followed her home one day. He now knew where it was memorized.

     He found her house and with a pounding heart, he crept silently to her backyard. Her backyard had a lot of trees, so it provided a lot of places for him to hide and watch. He had never been found out yet.

     He went to sit and hide behind a low tree. Through the leaves, he could see her bright lit window and waited to see if she was in the room.

     That was when he saw her. [Y/N]. Her beautiful figure was slowly unbuttoning her uniform top and her smooth skin was revealed—

    Hitoshi looked away and his face was burning red. He wasn't going to watch [Y/N] undress herself as if he was a pervert. He was a gentleman after all.