Idiots

The three other boys who seemed to be friends with Sora looked in astonishment at Hitoshi. One of them was brave enough to say something to him. "O-of course Hitoshi! You're....you're always welcome!" said a short blonde hair guy. Hitoshi turned to him and nodded in thanks. The guy blushed, but Hitoshi didn't care about that.

     All he cared for was Sora, who in the corner of his eyes, was looking in every direction. He was trying to find a way to escape this situation. Oh....well Hitoshi wasn't going to let him get away that easily.

     "Can I quickly talk to Sora about something?" he asked to the other boys. They widened their eyes out even more and made small 'oohing' sounds while looking at Sora. They thought he wanted become friends with Sora or something. What idiots. He fought the urge to snicker at them.

     "Yeah, definitely! Take all the time you want and go talk to Sora, Hitoshi!" said another boy.

     The other two boys whispered to Sora, who wasn't even listening. "Do you best! We're rooting for you!"

     Then they pushed Sora towards Hitoshi and he gasped. He shook his head rapidly with his red hair flailing around at his friends and they glared at them. Hitoshi smirked. They were basically shoving Sora into his own death trap. And they didn't even know it. It was amusing for him to watch as they silently argued at each other.

     The boys kept on glancing at him and they looked real embarrassed.

     After several minutes of going nowhere with Sora and his friends, Hitoshi sighed. He was running out of time and these nitwits wouldn't do anything. Might as well jump in on them.

     He casually walked over to Sora who was busy arguing with his friends. He didn't notice that Hitoshi was there until his shoulders were wrapped by arms. He flinched in shock and flinched even more when he saw Hitoshi.

     "Well....it's getting late, so let's just go, shall we?" Hitoshi asked Sora. Soda tried to wrestle out of his grip, but he was too strong.

     He glanced over to Sora's friends and they were all excited again. They all gave thumbs up to Sora and ran from the street to leave the two alone. Soda tried calling out, but they wouldn't look back. He was now alone with this....horrifying guy....he even had nightmares about him lately.

     Hitoshi looked back at Sora and his happy smiling facade melted right away. It was replaced by the same menace as last time and his bright eyes turned dark.

    "W-what d-do you want w-with me!?" stuttered the red head. He was already intensely sweating and the warm day wasn't making it any better.

    "What great friends you have there," Hitoshi said sarcastically as he tugged the boy along with him. The boy again tried to yank from his grasp, but it was no use. All it did was create red welts on his wrists. Hitoshi wouldn't stop walking until they reached the backyard of Sora's.

     Sora gulped and a few tears slid down his cheek. He knew it. He was going to die.

    "You know how Biology is my favorite class?" Hitoshi asked quietly. "I love organic things....and with organs, that's a whole new level. Which is why I'll treasure them, okay? So don't worry, everything will be fine. Thanks for your sacrifice. It'll become one of my presents....for [Y/N]."

     "You're....you're....crazy!! Mad!! There's....there's....something wrong with you!" Sora pointed out the obvious.

    "I'm not if it's for the love of my life," stated Hitoshi. That was when he pushed Sora roughly to the wall and pinned him down to the beautiful watered grass. His eyes were glossy and his mind was only on killing. He was really about to murder someone. "At least you're dying at home and in your beautiful field."

    The boy was about to yell out for help as loud as he can, but before he did, his body no longer functioned to be able to say anything.