Meaty Blood

Sakae jumped up from the couch quickly as flashes of fear flitted across her face. Hitoshi heartbeat increased and tried not to panic. He won't allow his plan to fall apart like this. Especially for just a small mistake. So he gave the girl the best seductive smile he could muster along with puppy eyes. "Babe, that's just the raw meat of steak I've been preparing. Don't worry about it. Let's just go and enjoy our time together. Isn't that what you've always wanted?" he told her.

     The girl blushed at his question and seemed like she was about to sit down again. But before she did, she looked at the kitchen and saw that there was no meat. Her face filled with fear once again. Hitoshi gritted his teeth. Dammit, she was smarter than he thought she was. "There's no sight of meat anywhere and usually the smell of animal goes away after," she pointed out.

     "Calm down love, it's nothing serious at all," Hitoshi tried to reassure her. She wouldn't listen though and the fear in her eyes grew larger and larger. Her eyes darted towards the door and he knew exactly what she was thinking. She was going to try to run towards the door and escape.

      Before she could, he rapidly flung himself onto her. He pinned her down onto the ground and held her firmly. She now knew that her suspicions about Hitoshi were correct. The girl cried out loudly. "How could you?! You killed Yui, didn't you?! And now you're out to kill me?! Is this because of what we did to [Y/N]? Even so, this is out of line! Y-you're an actual murderer!" Tears and more tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

    It was finally time that Hitoshi revealed his cruel smile, the real smile that had been hidden beneath his facade his whole years in high school. "Yes, indeed, I did kill your dear friend. And it was quite amusing too. Who knew how much of a whore she was? Oh wait, everyone. I guess I could say the same for you too," he answered calmly.

    This had infuriated the blonde girl strongly. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you ever fucking talk about my best friend like that!" she struggled against his strong grip and did anything to lash out at him. She managed to claw his cheek with her long nails before he grabbed her again. Hitoshi's eyes burned with fury when he looked at her.

     "You mean your former best friend? Had you already forgotten that she's dead? But I mean, you might end up in hell with her once I kill you. Friends reunited, am I right?" he spat at her.

     Sakae started to struggle against him again. "You're the one who's going to hell!"

     Hitoshi only rolled his eyes at this comment and rolled the angry girl onto the other side. Now her face was pressed onto the floor and her back faced upward. He pressed his hands roughly against the back of her head. He pushed her so hard that she was now suffocating.

    Her arms were flailing wildly and she was sobbing in a muffled sound. She was slowly losing air and the oxygen to survive. All Hitoshi did was giggle at her helpless struggle and waited patiently for the minutes to pass by. Soon enough, the girl stopped moving. She was not making anymore sounds and movements. He felt her heartbeat. It was gone. She was dead. He had managed to kill his third victim.

     He thought about what the blonde girl had said. She told him that he was a murderer. He frowned at this thought and grunted in frustration. He was not a murderer. He was not going to hell. He was doing this all for [Y/N], who was the angel to his life.