The House

"Tell me, tell me everything you know," the woman cried. Tears literally wouldn't stop pouring from her face and as the woman started hugging tightly around [Y/N], she felt highly uncomfortable. The most uncomfortable she had ever felt. She had never been in this situation and now she knew that this was a bad idea.

    "I...um....I think I should head home now...." [Y/N] tried to excuse herself. "I'll....um....come back another day."

     But the woman shook her head and widened up the door. "N-no....y-you've only been here for a bit. I-I would like y-you to come in," she said. "I-it would be rude for me t-to let you leave w-without a d-drink."

     [Y/N]'s heartbeat pounded at the sound of this. She felt an emotion she never felt in a long while; panick. She couldn't stay here.....dammit! Why did she think of coming here? This woman wasn't going to let her go yet...and it seemed that she didn't know anything about Sora either. This was an utter failure.

     "I...I have to be somewhere right now. I really, really, really think I should go," she chuckled nervously. She tried to remove the woman's arms around her. "So no thank you. You are very kind."

     More tears streamed down the woman's face. "P-please. I need company and my husband isn't home. P-please..." she whispered. Before [Y/N] could respond, the woman pulled her by the arm and brought her into the house. She gasped and started to swear under her breath. What kind of mess had she gotten herself into?!

     The woman tugged [Y/N]'s arms towards the living room and told her to take a seat on the couch. She hesitantly took a seat and sat there tensely as the woman went to grab some drinks from the kitchen.

    When the woman came back, she handed her a glass cup of juice. As [Y/N] drank the drink, she noticed the woman had a certain different type of drink; it looked like beer. They drank in silence and [Y/N] didn't know what to do. All she was doing was sipping the juice, waiting to see if the woman would speak.

     It took a while before the woman spoke, because it wasn't until she drank four cups of beer did she open her mouth. Hiccups came in and she was obviously getting drunk. Tears on her face had dried, but she has still looked depressed.

     She started to tell [Y/N] stories of Sora in a drunken way. "The day when his red hair was born was the happiest day of my life." Hiccup. "Just when he was two years old, he pulled on my hair everyday. It was the funniest thing to him. Man, was it fun." Hiccup. "When he was twelve, my husband and I...we were in a fight....and he jumped in front of us....and yelled at us to stop fighting....he had acted like he was the parent and we were the kids...." giggle hiccup. "I WILL KILL THE PERSON WHO TOOK HIM." Hiccup. "He's alive, right?" Insane giggle.

     That was when the drunken, depressed woman dozed off onto her couch. [Y/N] let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and stood up from the couch. She felt confused and awkward when she listened to the stories, but she also felt sad. She knew she should lock up her emotions....but how could she when there was a mother with a lost son right in front of her?

     She stared at the sleeping woman and set down her cup gently on the table. She was pretty sure it was time for her to leave.

     She exited out of the living room and went towards the front door. Except, something caught her eye. It was a picture of Sora and his parents. The whole family was happy in the photo. [Y/N] gulped. Knowing that this boy was living here, content, just a week ago made it feel haunting.

     This boy may had been pretty rude to her, but she hated the thought that he might be kidnapped or dead right now.

     She shook her head to herself and quickly left the silent house.