Treasurer

She drank the warm coffee and grimaced. She probably should've got the cold coffee instead. The hot substance now laid in the bottom of her stomach and she started to feel uncomfortable. Hitoshi was in front of her, sipping his tea.

     "Apparently they told me that this tea is organic, which was the reason why I bought it," he suddenly said. "It's actually pretty good. They should make more drinks organic here."

     She nodded, unsure of what to say. He was on a really random topic.

    "You want to try it?" he then asked, handing out the cup of tea to her. She glanced down at the dark liquid and took a small sip of it. To her, it tasted like regular plain old tea. But that might be because she wasn't a big fan of tea.

     Their drinks soon emptied out, so they left the cafe and went out to the cold yet again. They walked until they reached the cross intersection, which is the place where they part to go to their own houses. As [Y/N] turned away from Hitoshi, her foot had hit something.

     With the iciness of the ground, she was unstable and she lost her footing. Before she knew what anything happened, she fell and skidded across the sidewalk. Her hands and knees scraped against ice shards. She gritted at the pain of it, but held in a scream that had waited to be unleashed.

    When she stopped moving, she slowly got up from the ground. Behind her, Hitoshi was running towards her, his eyes full of worry. She turned to look at him and he grabbed her arm.

     "Are you okay? You're bleeding!" he pointed out. She looked down to see scrapes on her hands and her knees. She was indeed bleeding. "You're coming home with me. I'm going to bandage you up."

     She felt a little surprised at that, but allowed him to drag her to his house.

     When they got into the warm house, he led her to a couch and she sat down. She looked around. This was the first time she had been inside Hitoshi's house. It was smaller than she anticipated. She wondered who he was living with.

     "Stay here, okay?" he told her. She nodded. "I'll go grab some medical things."

     He headed off to wherever and she waited there patiently until he came back. When he came back, he held a first aid kit. He took the items out neatly and sat down on the floor right in front of her knees. He glanced at her legs and his face flustered.

    He was so close to her legs....to her skin....and....and...now he had gotten the chance to touch it. He gulped and grabbed some sanitary wipes. He placed it on her wound and saw that her face did not make any expression. So....even pain wouldn't bring a reaction out of her. He smiled to himself.

    Her skin was so smooth and so delicate. He...he was feeling her blood...the blood that brings this person to life. He shook his head mentally and returned to his task. He should not think such thoughts like this when [Y/N] was in trouble.

    So he took out the ointments and spread in it her wound. Then he got bandages out and gently covered over it. When he finished, he finally looked up to that beautiful face of her's and grinned.

    "Thank....you," she mumbled. "I should've treated it myself though. It wasn't your problem."

    He made a tsk sound. "Don't be silly. Of course it was my problem," he teased her. "Now, I'm going to clean this mess up and throw them away okay?"

    She nodded and he left the room once again. He went to the trash can of his kitchen and threw the bandage wrappers away. But those were the only things he threw away. He didn't throw the sanitary wipe that was now filled of [Y/N]'s blood.

    He stared at it with happiness as he rubbed it with his fingers. He was going to keep this forever.