Brotherly Savior

Asahi was just having normal day at the cafe with his friends. Joking around loudly in the cafe, the people around them stared at them in annoyance. Basically, they ended up getting kicked out of the cafe for disrupting the peace.

     "Hey, sorry, but I gotta get going. My mom is making me go on errands with her," one of his friends told the group. Because of this, they all decided that they should all head to their own homes. Waving goodbye to his friends, Asahi left his group and started to head on home.

     This morning his mother hadn't let him go off to the cafe to hang out with his friends, so he snuck out instead. Scared to get in trouble by his mother, he crept through the front doorway instead of the garage. The door was also already left open and he didn't even need to use the keys. But geez....did his mother want their house to get robbed or what?

     When he got into the house, he was about to climb up the stairs, but had stopped when he heard voices. Voices that were not his mother's. One of them he could tell was [Y/N]'s, but the other one he didn't know. It was probably her boyfriend's voice though.

     They were having some heated argument, so Asahi made a decision not to barge in on them like that. He couldn't help but eavesdrops on them though, but as he listened in, he picked up some horrifying sentences.

     "Sora....those two bitches that bullied you....my nanny from years ago..."

     This was from [Y/N]'s supposedly boyfriend! All of those people were seen as missing, but now he learned they were actually killed... Trembling really hard, he took out his phone and crawled downstairs. He had to help his sister. She was in danger, but he knew he couldn't stop this crazy psychopath by himself. With shaky hands, he dialed in the three digits.

     "Hello? There is an emergency," Asahi said on the phone. "My sister is being captured by the guy who had killed the few people who had gone missing these past months."

      He told him the house address and they said they were coming soon. They also told him to keep an eye on things. Even though he was frightened to the core, he knew he had to try his best to protect his sister.

     Going back up to the stairs, he suddenly heard about how the guy was going to kill [Y/N]. Before he could stop himself, he came to the top floor and saw the entire scene. A purple haired boy was holding a knife next to his sister's neck. "Get your fucking hands off of her!!" he screamed.

      The guy whipped around and Asahi was shocked to see that he was crying. "Don't get in my way," he said, wiping the tears off his face.

     "Don't try to save me, Asahi! Leave! He'll try to kill you too!" warned his sister in fear.

     Asahi wouldn't allow it. He had only gotten his sister back now with emotions after so many years. He had not spend enough time with her and he knew he wanted that. He would never forgive himself if he left his sister like this. "I will only repeat this once more. Get your disgusting hands off of her!" he snarled, rushing towards the guy.

     He punched his fist across the guy's face and a flash of surprise was shown from the guy. But the guy was much taller and stronger than he was. He pushed Anahi, hard, and he fell to the ground. With [Y/N]'s screaming in the background, his mind grew foggy. He could see a knife aimed at his heart though. "I guess I'll use your bones to add on to the present for your sister. Thanks," the purple haired boy whispered into his ear.

     Suddenly, police officers rushed into the room and a deathly shot rang out. Beside Asahi laid the boy, dead, with a gunshot on his forehead. Asahi looked in terror at the dead boy and couldn't breath. He fainted.

     [Y/N] stared at Hitoshi helplessly and couldn't help, but cry. She couldn't stop. Her tears flooded the room.

     The two of them were brought to the hospital immediately.