No Longer Waiting

With his heart racing, Hitoshi had finally noticed that [Y/N] was gone. He was so busy calling the two slutty girls names and arguing with them that he had lost his love. Desperately glancing around the area, he couldn't find the familiar, beautiful girl anywhere. She couldn't have gone somewhere too far, right?

     Walking around and pushing through crowds, he kept an eye out, but it wasn't long before something caught his attention. Right in the corner of the large living room was a loud circle of boys that were gathering. They were causing a loud commotion, so he went over there to check out what was happening.

     It was a drunk [Y/N] that had caught all the boys' attention. She was seductively rubbing against each and every single boy. He....couldn't believe his eyes. A heat wave of anger rushed into him and he wanted to explode. He wanted to scream at the world and crack all of these men's bones. Slamming against the two boys in front of him really hard, they toppled over and laid there in their drunken state.

     Going up to his love who was snuggling up with another man, he grabbed her hand and yanked it towards him. She stumbled forward, wide-eyed and her expression brightened at the sight of him. She was truly drunk....dammit. He had warned her not to drink so much.

     "Hitoshi!" she slurred. "Come party with us."

     Before he could say anything, she leaned forward at him and gave him a slobbering kiss, alcohol filling his mouth. A lot of the other boys were still surrounding them and many wondered why [Y/N] had not kissed any of them. He felt relief at that; at least she hadn't kissed anyone else.

     He pulled back in disgust and shook his head at her. "We're going. Now."

     She looked at him in shock and in sadness, but did as he said. But before they were to fully leave, he had to do something. He told [Y/N] to go wait in the car, so she left the house. Counting how many boys were in the circle to find that there were ten, he went over to the kitchen and found ten filled cups. He took out a pair of plastic gloves and dropped a poisonous pill in each and every one of them once he saw that there was no one watching.

     When that was done, he went to call on the boys. "Hey, you guys! I got some more alcohol!"

     They all rushed to the table of cups immediately and Hitoshi made sure they drank the right ones. Sooner or later, they'll be falling to their deaths....one by one.

     He stared at them with a dark smile on his face and when they all had drank their fills, he knew it was time to leave. Retreating out of the door, he waved at everyone in the room cheerfully. Walking to his car, he found [Y/N] asleep in the passengers seat. His eyes softened at the sight of her, but his heart was twisting at what she had done. Sure, she was drunk, but did she really had to do that to him?

     He realized he was tired of all this. [Y/N] was his and the fact that so many people had gotten to touch her today got him fuming. He climbed to his car and drove it to his house.

     Quickly grabbing his gift that he made these past months and grabbing a hard chain, he went back out. In the car again, the next place to go was [Y/N]'s place. She was still snoozing peacefully next to him, so he brushed her hair softly. "Our lives will soon become really perfect, so don't worry my beautiful love."

     He drove to her house, which didn't take so long and parked in front of it. Staring at it with a grin, he got out of the car. He pulled his love out of the car and carried her inside. Afterwards, he retrieved the stuff that [Y/N] will surely appreciate.

     She will never be anyone else's....not even her family's. Yes, he was also going to kill her family, because they were going to take her time away from him as well.

     He found the knife that was stored in his car and casually walked into the house.