Her Sake

Hitoshi sat on the steps in front of the school building and pondered. He thought of what [Y/N] had told him yesterday and sincerely wanted to tear everyone who had been gossiping about her down. But if he did that, his true intentions could be shown. It could affect his good relationship with her. So how was he going to do this? He wanted to stop the gossip—the gossip that he created, as soon as possible. He could not allow to let others hurt her again.

     A friend of his came walking up to him. "What's up dude. How come you're thinking so much? It's not even time for class yet!" the boy, Yuya called at him.

     Hitoshi barely looked up from the ground. "Go on in. It's none of your business."

     His friend shrugged and left him. He returned to thinking. He had to come up a plan quickly. He wanted [Y/N] rely on him more. He wanted her to see that he was smart and that she could always come to him for anything. If she were to be impressed, maybe it could improve their relationship a little more.

     Footsteps approached him, but the shoes were not man ones. It was one of a lady's. Hitoshi hurriedly looked up and saw that it was her. Her usual, beautiful, expressionless face was now covered with a hint of emotion. Surprise. It made his heart lurch a tiny bit. "What are you doing outside, Hitoshi?" she asked him.

     A real, big smile sprung up on his face before he could stop it. He would always have the urge to smile a real one when she was near him. He couldn't help it. "Waiting for you. What else?" he replied.

     "Oh. You mean to give me advice? Thank you," she said with a bow. She inclined her head and he stared as her silky looking hair draped over her shoulders in awe.

     His heart sank a bit when he heard that. Hopefully, one day he could just wait for her....wait for her not just as a friend...or a helper...but as a boyfriend. He was going to make sure that it will happen.

     "Okay. I came up with something," he stared explaining. "I think we should make some drama around the school to distract the dumb, shitty gossip about you."

     "How do we do that?"

     He patted her shoulder warmly, but strong tingles erupted on his hand. He rapidly dropped it to his side. "I have some strong connections around the school. It should be easy."

     "So you're doing all the work," she pointed out. She slightly frowned. "But this my problem. I should be the one to solve it."

     He sighed in frustration. He was trying to help her. He desperately wanted to help her. He would help her with anything. But she would just decline it? She won't allow him to help her? Maybe he was just going to have to help her behind her back then.

     "Then....I guess I'll teach you how to ignore them then," he said.

     "That one I can do," she agreed.

     "I'll start teaching you at lunch in the courtyard. Alright?" he responded.

     She nodded and thanked him once more before walking away and into the school. He grimaced as he watched her disappear. He didn't like that he was going to do something behind her back, but it was the only way he could think of. Just having her ignore them won't work; it had to be something bigger.

     He slowly grabbed his backpack and swung it on his shoulder. Following the mass of students walking into the building, he thought of the types of drama he could sprout out. It was time to have a little fun. All for the sake of [Y/N].