Chapter 1

On a stormy night in April, a golden basket was delivered to the doorstep of Tony Stark's mansion, the door rung, waking up the extremely rich man. He opened the door to find a golden basket, inside the basket was a baby girl. There was a note along with it.

- Keep her safe Tony- Demeter 

His eyes grew wide, he then picked up the basket and brought it inside.

" I have a daughter," Tony breathed to himself with wide eyes. " This is not possible....well I am Tony Stark, so anything is possible. Does she have a name?" Tony flipped the card to find it blank. " Well from now on you are to be Blossom Maria Stark."

**************************

As Blossom grew up, she and her father found out she has a special power with plants. She is able to control all the plants around. Due to this, Tony put Blossom in many different types of martial arts class, along with some piano. The music part is being elegant, as being Tony Stark's daughter.  He also made sure, that she would be as smart as him, lots of school work from an early age. Blossom was now currently sitting at an award show. She was sitting next to Obadiah, as Colonel James Rhodes was presenting an award. Blossom has known Rhodes all her life, so she calls him Uncle Rhodes. They were now watching a promo on her father.

" Tony Stark. Visionary. Genius. American Patriot. And a father. Even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four. built his first circuit board. At age six, his first engine. And at age 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane step in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting. On top of all fathering his daughter Blossom. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe."

The video came to an end, clapping at Blossom's dad's success.

" As liaison to Stark Industries, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot," Uncle Rhodes announced to the crowd. " He is my friend and he is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark." Everyone applauded, Blossom glanced at the empty seat next to her. " Tony?" Obadiah then stood up and walked over, to represent Tony Stark.

" Thank you, Colonel," Obadiah said as took the trophy into his hands. " This beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful."

Blossom took a sip of her water and listened to Obadiah give a thank you speech for her dad.

" Well, I'm not Tony Stark," Obadiah stated making the people laugh. " But if I were Tony, I would tell you how honored I feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. Tony you know...The best thing about Tony is also the worst thing. He's always working." 

Afterward, Uncle Rhodey went to go retrieve her dad from the casino section as she waited outside.

" You missed it," Blossom informed him when they came out.

" It's just an award show," Tony shrugged.

" You did amazing out there Bloss," Uncle Rhodes assured her. " Maybe next time you are to give the speech."

" I will write the card for the thank you speech, don't want her messing up," Tony said.

" This is where I exit. All right," Uncle Rhodes said shaking their hands. " Tomorrow, don't be late."