Chapter 39

Everyone remained to look at each other after Vision handed the hammer to Thor and left the room.

" Right," Thor breathed as he began to walk away. " Well done." He patted Tony's shoulder, they then all looked at Steve.

" Three minutes," Steve spoke as they looked at them. " Get what you need." Blossom headed up to her room and grabbed the rest of her weapons. She then wrote a letter to Connor and to her siblings.

' Dear Connor Stoll,

I am leaving the country for a mission, it's dangerous, but nothing we are not used to. If I do not come back alive, I want you to know that I love you. I am heading to Sokovia, a robot thing named Ultron is trying to full-on destroy this beautiful, yet cruel world. If I go, please do not be sad, for I will be watching over you and cheering you on from the sidelines

Love, Blossom

Blossom glanced at her curved sword, reminding her of her siblings and mother. She clicked it and put it in her pocket before joining everyone else on the aircraft.

" Ultron knows we're coming," Steve announced to everyone as they flew out. " Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Blossom and Pietro were down trying to get people out of the city. She waited outside a building while Pietro went inside.

" We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" Pietro ordered before running back out. Nobody moved, Blossom handed him a gun and he went back inside. " Get off your asses." They then continued to do their job.

" All they want is to live their lives in peace," Steve said. " And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. and we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right. " They were helping as much as they could to get the civilians out of the city.

" So who is your mother?" Pietro asked as they moved people.

" Demeter," Blossom asked.

" The goddess?" Pietro questioned.

" Correct," Blossom concluded.

" Your family must be very large," Pietro stated.

" Some are alive, some are dead, some are gods," Blossom said.

" Dead?" Pietro asked.

" I do not expect any of my siblings from 170os to still be alive," Blossom stated, Pietro, smiled. Robots then came out of nowhere, started to attack people and destroy the city. The two glanced at each other before gaging into battle with the robots. Blossom clicked her staff and started slicing the robots in half.

****

Above in the sky, Demeter is watching in concern.

" Zeus, can we please help my daughter?" Demeter asked.

" Blossom choose this path for herself," Zeus reminded her.

" Can I talk to her?" Demeter requested.

" No," Zeus answered. "Besides she has the Norse God Thor helping out, we can keep our greek hands out of it."

****

" We need to split up," Blossom said. " We can kill more bots." 

" Agreed," Pietro said as he zoomed away, leaving Blossom to fight the remaining bots around them. Moments later the ground started to break about, it started to float up. Blossom knocked a robot of the edge as she ripped the middle of one out. She glanced up to see Ultron looking down at them.