Chapter 42

" Who is Aunt Rosa?" Blossom asked as she looked at Leo. 

" Long story," he said. " She abandoned me after my mom died, gave me to foster care."

" I'm sorry," Blossom apologized.

" What about you and your alien problem?" Leo asked.

" Sounded like the Chituari race and Loki was working under someone, someone who made a promise with Gaea as well, I have no idea who," Blossom answered.

" What about you? What Nemesis said about your brother?" Leo asked. 

" Nico...he found me in the Underworld He brought me back to Mortal world and to Camp Jupiter to accept me. I owe him my second life. If Nemesis...I have to help him," Hazel explained. 

" Any idea what she meant about Rome getting destroyed?" Leo asked.

" None," Hazel answered. Blossom looked across the sand dunes, distracted by her thoughts, unable to pay attention to the conversation. She saw a reflecting light, she started to walk towards it. Blossom's dreams have been odd for the past couple of days, not only did she see giants. But she saw the Avengers heroes in another battle, she saw the back of some guy's head, he was around her age, he seemed oddly familiar, she along saw a symbol of a spider. Then Nemesis told Gaea made some deal with some alien who has been trying to conquer Earth? Was he like Ultron, kill everyone so only metal is left? Kill everyone so the aliens can have a new home? The fact she was told that she can't save everyone, struck her when Ultron said she wanted to prove him wrong. Since a goddess told her...she seemed struck, like it could be true or she could prove Nemesis wrong. Blossom noticed she has entered a meadow, gathered at the water edge were nymphs, several held up phones and cameras. Blossom took a step forward before collapsing onto the ground.

" Are you okay?" A hand asked it landed on her. She looked back to see Leo, Hazel, and another Nymph.

" This is Echo," Hazel introduced.

" Echo," Echo repeated.

" Nice to meet you," Blossom nodded.

" Meet you," Echo smiled.

" I have never seen you so scared, are you alright?" Leo asked as helped her up.

" I'm fine," Blossom shook her head. Leo took out the bag of lime and put it in her hand.

" Head back, we can take care of this," Hazel said.

" No, I can help," Blossom said.

" You did help, you pointed out the lime," Leos said as he turned her around. " Go, we will catch up with you." he pushed her back towards the boat. Blossom looked at them wearily.

" You have already been more helpful on this quest," Hazel said. " We will be right behind you." Blossom sighed and gave in, she then made her way towards the ship.

How could she be so weak now? Blossom has been up against tough obstacle courses, but now that she knows there's another alien enemy, one she didn't who, she felt weak. She felt defeated before the battle even started, she can't give up, Camp Half-blood and civilians are counting on her. Counting on her to help keep the world safe, be a defender of Earth, and she can't even get through a group of nymphs to retrieve Celestial bronze. Moments later she heard what sounded like a stampede, Blossom glanced behind herself to see Leo, Hazel, and Echo being chased by nymphs, along with an angry man. Blossom put the bag in her pocket and strapped it shut, she then clicked her rod twice, and her main weapon appeared. She saw Leo's hair was slicked back, he had Leo McShizzle and other words on him.