Chapter 58

When the three girls got back to the ship, they spilled the details they wanted to spill. The conversation was coming to an end, Blossom looked at Frank, he seemed a bit on edge, and then it hit her.

"Frank, have you been in my cabin?" Blossom asked as she tilted her head. 

"Why would you say that?" Frank asked as he crossed his arms covering her avenger's symbol.

"That suit looks oddly familiar," Blossom commented.

" They made me!" Frank broke, he pointed at Jason, Percy, and Hazel.

" He's lying," Jason argued.

"Jason, you are the only person that saw me put the suit away," Blossom recalled as she looked at him, with a raised eyebrow. Everyone went deadly quiet.

" RUN!" Jason shouted, him, Percy, Hazel, Frank, and Leo all quickly exited the room as Blossom shook her head and rolled her eyes.

********

The ship was shaking so violently, Blossom had strapped many vines around her and everyone else to keep them steady. Leo kept becoming a table tennis paddle, Annabeth and Piper were trying to save the rigging, Frank was a gorilla and Percy was doing the most. Then he and Jason went down into the sea.

******

After they passed their encounter with Kymopoleia. Blossom was down trying to fix some of the ship broken parts as Leo was in the engine room, wanting to cry over the engine. Percy and Annabeth were scouting for material and enemies. 

" Bloss?" Annabeth asked as she walked towards her. "Gelato." Now everyone sat on deck eating ice cream, as Frank ate an apple. Leo and Blossom managed to fix the stabilizers to the point that Hazel didn't look so seasick.

" We saw these pelicans walking around town," Percy reported. " Like, just going through the shops, stopping at the bars."

" Monsters in disguise?" Hazel frowned.

" No," Annabeth laughed. " Just regular old pelicans. They're the town's mascots or something. And there's a Little Italy section of town. That's why the gelato is so good."

" Europe is messed up," Leo shooked his head. " First we go to Rome for Spanish steps. Then we go to Greece for Italy for ice cream."

" So, the island of Delos is right across the harbor," Piper stated as she set her ice cream down. " Artemis and Apollo's home turf. Who's going?"

" Me," Leo said immediately. Everyone stared at him. " What?"

" You're going to go talk to the goddess of hunt and the god of medicine?" Blossom asked. " If they are there."

"I'm diplomatic and stuff," Leo answered. " Frank and Hazel volunteered to back me up." Blossom looked at the other two, both seemed a bit off guard.

" We did?" Frank asked as he lowered his apple. " I mean...sure we did."

" Leo, did you have a dream about this or something?" Hazel asked as her gold eyes flashed in the sun. Blossom looked back at Leo, and studied him, he squirmed a little. 

" Yes," Leo blurted out.

" You did?" Blossom asked as she raised an eyebrow.

" Well...no. Not exactly. But...you got to trust me on this guys, I need to talk to Apollo and Artemis," Leo insisted. " I've got this idea I need to bounce off them."

" If Leo has an idea," Jason spoke up. " We need to trust him."

" Thanks, man," Leo smiled, he looked guilty about something.