Chapter 64

After the battle, Dad sent Uncle Rhodes straight to New York to get looked out. While Peter, Blossom, and Happy went back to the hotel. They were flying back out in the morning.

" The most amazing thing that's ever happened!" Peter shouted into his camera and Blossom sat on the second bed and flipped through a magazine. " Mr. Stark was like, Hey, Underoos! I flipped in and stole Cap's shield." He plopped down on his bed. " I was like, What's up, everybody? And then--Hey, just a second! Coming!" He backflipped over the beds as Happy opened the door. " Hey." Happy was in a robe.

" We have thin walls here," Happy informed him. Blossom laughed.

*****
The next day they were back in New York, they went to go drop Peter off. Her dad sat on one side, she sat on the other as Peter sat in the middle.

" What are you doing a little video diary?" Dad asked as Peter started to roll again.

" Yeah," Peter breathed.

" It's all right," Tony said. " I'd do the same thing."

" I told him not to," Happy informed as Peter moved the camera to him.

" He filmed everything," Blossom informed as the camera was put on her.

" I'm gonna wipe his chip," Happy said the camera moved back to him.

" Okay. Hey. You know what?" Dad asked. " We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway," Peter put the camera back on Tony. " You ready?"

" An alibi? Sure," Peter agreed.

" Okay. We rolling?" Dad asked. " Get in the frame." Peter moved. " You too, Bloss." She got real close to Peter so they were all in the frame together.

" Hey, Aunt May," Blossom greeted with a smile. " How you doing?" Peter made an excited face.

" What are you wearing?" Dad asked. " Something skimpy, I hope." Both Peter and Blossom looked at him. Dad laughed. " Bloss, Peter, that's inappropriate. Let's start over. You can edit it." Peter agreed. They restarted. " Three, two, one. Hey, May. My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat."

" Everyone was impressed," Blossom added right before the car horn blared.

" Come on!" Happy shouted angrily. " It's a freaking merge. Sorry."

" Because you're not on Queens Boulevard," Blossom said.

" See Happy, is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security, before that he was a driver," Dad informed.

" That was a private conversation," Happy reminded him. " I don't like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that."

" No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?" Dad asked.

" Alright, here we are. End of the line," Happy said as he turned the car suddenly and stopped " Whoops." Dad and Blossom laughed.

" Happy, can you give us a moment?" Dad requested.

" You want me to leave the car?" Happy asked seriously.

" Grab Peter's case out of the trunk," Dad requested.

" I can keep the suit?" Peter asked happily as he put down his camera.

" Yes," Blossom smiled. " We were just talking about it."

" Do me a favor, though," Dad requested as he put on his glasses. " Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. " I've seen his cardiogram." Peter looked fazed. " All right?"