Chapter 24

When Blossom woke up she saw Annabeth, Luke, and a girl she did not really recognize. She saw Zoe, Percy, and Thalia.

"Where am I? " Blossom asked as she looked around. " What are you holding up?"

" The world," Luke answered. " That there is Artemis." She saw that Artemis looked like she was in pain. 

" Isn't Atlas supposed to be holding up?" Blossom asked.

" I let him go," Luke answered. " First Annabeth was holding it, now Artemis."

" Let me take over my lady," Blossom offered as crawled over to the goddess.

" It is too heavy for you," Artemis stated.

"  I will be fine," Blossom assured her as she got under the boulder.

" Annabeth almost died," Artemis stated.

" I will be fine," Blossom repeated as she situated herself. " They need your help." Artemis then slipped out and Blossom felt the weight off the sky upon her hands. The sky was extremely heavy, but the battle continued. 

" Bloss, we need you out there," Percy said as he knelt down next to her.

" They need you more," Blossom stated.

" Bloss, we need you," Percy repeated himself.

" You are going to be crushed," Blossom protested as Percy got next to her.

" I will be fine," Percy assured her. " Go." Blossom got out and she saw the weight fall onto Percy's shoulders. " GO!" Blossom then helped fight the group. She managed to tie up Atlas for a bit, he broke through and went for Percy. He got under the weight of the sky and Percy got out. 

" Nooooo!" Atlas bellowed so hard that it shoo the mountain they were on. " Not again!" Thalia had Luke backed up to the edge of a cliff. Thalia had tears in her eyes, and Luke had a bloody scratch across his chest. He lunged at Thalia and she slammed him with her Medusa shield. She put her spear to his throat.

" Well?" Luke asked, there was fear in his voice.

" Don't kill him!" Annabeth cried out after getting out of her bonds. 

" He's a traitor!" Thalia said. " A traitor!" Thalia ended up pushing Luke off the cliff, they ran over to see Luke's broken bones on the rocks. They then made their way to Atlas who was kneeling over the huntress Zoe.

" The wound is poisoned," Artemis said.

" Atlas poisoned her?" Percy asked.

" No," the goddess answered. " Not Atlas."

" What from then?" Blossom asked.

" The bite from the dragon Ladon," Thalia answered as Artemis showed them the wound.

" The stars," Zoe murmured. " I cannot see them"

" Nectar and ambrosia," Blossom said.

" Come on! We have to get her some!" Percy urged, but no one moved. Monsters then came over the hill, then a Sopwith Camel swooped out of the sky.

" Get away from my daughter!" A man called, Blossom looked over to see Annabeth's dad, Dr. Chase. His machine guns then burst to life. They got in the aircraft and took off. Annabeth was in amazement from her dad. They ended up landing at Crissy Field after nightfall. They laid Zoe in the field, everyone was in tears. Zoe talked to everyone and apologized to Percy for arguing with him.

" Stars," Zoe whispered. " I can see the stars again, my lady."

" Yes, my brave one. They are beautiful," Artemis said as a tear ran down her face.