Chapter 8

Blossom was now inside the building of Randy's Donuts as her dad was outside, in the donut statue, in an iron man's suit. The door opened and in walked Nick Fury and her father.

" Mr. Fury," Blossom greeted him.

" Miss. Stark," Nick Fury greeted her.  They all sat down, her dad next to her and Nick Fury across from her. They talked for a minute.

" I told you I don't want to join your super-secret boy band," Tony reminded him. This caused Fury to laugh.

" No, no." Nick laughed. " I remember, you do everything yourself. How's that working out?"

" It's, it's, it's, it's..." Tony began, struggling to find the words. " I'm sorry. I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye? Honestly, I'm a bit hungover. I'm not sure if you're real..."

" I am very real," Nick confirmed as he got close to his face. " I am the realest person you're ever gonna meet.

" Just my luck," Tony sighed. " Where's the staff?" He turned his head.

" That's not looking so good," Nick pointed out, Blossom looked to see some high text crossroads on his neck.

" Dad," Blossom breathed softly.

" I'm fine," Tony assured as they heard someone walk over.

" We've secured the perimeter, but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer," a familiar voice said.

" Natalie?" Blossom asked looking at her, she was dressed in some sort of agent costume.

" Hey kiddo," She smiled at her.

" You're fired," Tony said.

" That's not up to you," Natalie smirked.

" Tony and Blossom, I want you to meet Agent Romanoff," Nick said.

" I thought your last name was Rushman,"  Blossom said.

" That was my cover name, I'm actually Natasha Romanoff," She said.

" So are you like a spy?" Blossom asked.

" Agent, but that is part of the job description," Natasha answered.

" Cool," Blossom breathed.

" I'm S.H.I.E.L.D. shadow. Once we knew you were ill, I  was tasked to you by Director Fury."

" I suggest you apologize," Tony suggested.

" You've been very busy, made your girl your CEO, homeschooling Blossom, you're giving away all your stuff," Fury listed. " You let your friend fly away with your suit! If I didn't know better..."

" You don't know better, I didn't give it to him. He took it," Tony cut him off.

" Whoa, whoa. What? He took it?" Fury asked. " You're Iron Man and he just took it!? The little brother walked in there, kicked your ass, and took your suit. Is that possible?" He looked at Natasha.

" According to Mr. Stark's database security guidelines, there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage," Natasha answered. 

" What do want from me?" Tony asked.

 " What do you want? Nuh-uh-uh," Nick denied as Natasha got up. " You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of the universe."

" I get it," Tony said.

" I have bigger problems than you in the southwest region to deal with! Hit him," Nick continued to rant. Natalie shot him in the neck with a needle.