Chapter 10

Blossom spent a good amount of her tv time watching Downtown Abbey with Happy, it was one of their favorite shows. She had turned ten and now was about to spend her third summer at Camp Half-Blood. She has become a good fighter, but not as good as Clarissa. When she reached camp, she saw an unfamiliar face, the boy had jet black hair and very pretty sea-green eyes.

" Hey Annabeth," Blossom greeted her.

" Hey Bloss, have any exciting adventures this year?" Annabeth asked.

" For the first time in awhile...No," Blossom answered. " Who's the new kid?"

" His name is Percy Jackson," Annabeth asked. " He is currently undetermined."

" Who do you think his parent is?" Blossom asked.

" I have a suspicion, but it's not good," Annabeth admitted. " Percy!" The boy came over to them.

 " You're Tony Stark's daughter!" Percy gasped.

"You watched the news I'm guessing," Blossom said with a slight smile.

" Yeah," Percy blushed. " Were you at the Stark Expo-" Percy began.

" When the android battle happen? Yes," Blossom answered. " I was helping keep the skies clear when the Stark Industries explosion happened."

"Cool," Percy breathed. " Who's your parent?"

" Demeter," Blossom answered. " Have you seen Lee?"

" Infirmary room," Annabeth answered. " See you later."

" See you later," Blossom repeated as they walked away from each other. She entered the infirmary room, to see Lee looking at medicine.

" Any time for another patient?" Blossom asked.

" Only if you're sick," Lee answered as he looked at her. " You do not look sick."

" Yes," Blossom said.

" Exactly," Lee smiled. " Did you meet the new kid?"

" Yeah, he seems very awkward," Blossom answered.

" Aren't we all?" Lee asked.

" True," Blossom nodded.

*****

It was now the day for Capture the Flag, Blossom was on Ares's team. 

" Heroes,  " Chiron called grabbing everyone's attention. " You know the rules! Forest is fair game, the first team to capture the enemy's flag wins. Dismiss!"

" Blossom, you are on border patrol," Clarissa ordered. 

" I'm on it," Blossom nodded. The game went on for a bit, Blossom fought off anyone she could, even gave some poison ivy. Then she along with everyone else was running after Luke who had their flag. The blue team won, but they all stopped and watched Percy get mad at Annabeth, but she backed herself up with Athena always has a plan. Then she had Percy step into the water, where his cuts healed. Then a hellhound attacked Percy, and but they killed it. And then they all watched the water process with Percy again. All the campers gasped at the sight. They looked at symbol the that appeared above Percy's head it was a trident symbol.

" This is not good," Blossom breathed.

" What is it?" Percy asked. All the campers around him kneeled.

" Poseidon," Chiron said. " Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail Perseus Jackson, son of the sea god."

****
A couple of days later, everyone was training harder than normal. There was a big rain cloud right outside the camp, it made everyone a bit weary. Blossom was currently in the strawberry fields with Dionysis's twin sons. They were currently making the plants grow, the clouds passed over the camp and it started raining. All three of them looked up at the sky, stunned by what was happening.