Chapter 4

The new silver suit was now being put on, with a mask as well.

" Jarvis, are you there?" Tony asked as he put on the mask.

" At your service, sir," Jarvis responded.

" Engage heads-up display," Tony instructed.

"Check," Jarvis responded.

" Import all preferences from home interface," Tony said.

" Will do, sir," Jarvis said. Tony then looked around the shop, seeing everything, including Blossom.

" How do I look?" Tony asked Blossom.

" Like an upgraded of the Tin Man from Wizards of Oz," Blossom responded.

" Perfect," Tony breathed. " All right, what do you say?"

" I have indeed been uploaded sir," Jarvis answered. " We're online and ready."

" Can we start the virtual walk-around?" Tony asked.

" Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment," Jarvis informed. 

" Do a check on control surfaces," Tony instructed.

" As you wish," Jarvis responded. His suit formed a bit more, metal moving everywhere.  Test complete. Preparing to power down and begin the diagnostics."

" Uh, yeah. Tell you what. Do a weather and ATC check," Tony pleaded. " Start listening in on ground control."

" Sir, there are still terabytes of calculations needed before an actual flight is..." Jarvis confirmed.

" Jarvis! " Tony warned. " Sometimes you got to run before you can walk."

" Ready?" Blossom asked her dad gave her a thumbs up. " In three, two, one." He then stepped his legs together, his suit powered up, he lifted off the ground and flew through the garage exit. Blossom then walked over to a chair and sat down. She pulled out the devices that are meant for her. She started to watch Hell's Kitchen as she waited for her dad to come back. Suddenly something broke through the ceiling and crashed into the blue car. She looked up to see he dad in the suit, laying on top of the car. Dummy then turned towards him and doused him down with the fire extinguisher. Blossom went and got him ice when she returned he was opening the gift Pepper gave him. It was a display of the first Arc Reactor, in the display case. Around it had the words of PROOF THAT TONY START HAS A HEART.

" Very thoughtful," Blossom cooed.

" Pepper is way too good to me," Tony smiled as he looked at it more. A couple of more days has passed. They were now looking at all the computers, at the design of the suit.

" Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude," Tony reported. " Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor."

" A very astute observation, sir," Jarvis agreed. " Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets, we should improve the exosystems."

" Connect to the sys. co. Have it reconfigure the shell metals," Tony instructed. " Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power-to-weight ratio. Got it?"

" Yes," Jarvis answered. " Shall I render using proposed specifications?"

" Thrill me," Tony responded. They then looked over the news report about the fire fighter's family fund. 

" Jarvis, we get an invite for that?" Tony asked.

" I have no record of an invitation, sir," Jarvis answered. " The render is complete."