Chapter 19

Weeks later Blossom was getting ready to return to camp. She had her bag in her hand, and her shoes on. She stood in the doorway waiting for her dad. She looked over to see him shaking a bit.

" Are you going to be alright?" Blossom asked.

" Of course," Tony answered. " You should get to camp soon."

" You are shaking dad," Blossom informed.

" Do not worry about me, not your job," Tony instructed. "Let's go."

" But your my dad," Blossom reminded him. " We are a family, and family should be there for each other at all costs."

" Bloss, please," Tony pleaded. " Just get to camp." 

Blossom sighed and then he took her to Camp Half-blood. When she arrived she immediately was greeted by loads of people. She first had to go talk to Chiron. She saw that the camp had a border patrol, something they never had before. Along with the Argus has been fired along with Chiron, a guy named Tantalus was taking over the camp.

" You used your weapon, to a point that the Mortals could see," Chiron stated.

" That one got snapped in half," Blossom answered. " This was designed and built by my dad and S.H.I.E.L.D."

" How did snap in half?" Chiron asked.

" The Hulk," Blossom answered. " Also known as Bruce Banner. I tried to use it on him, but it was just a little twig to him."

" Just be more careful," Chiron groaned.

" What kind of army did Loki lead?" Mr. D asked.

" A Chitauri army, alien army in space," Blossom answered. " But we do not know who he was making the bargain with."

" Well Bethany, stay out of the fight next time," Mr. D advised. " Now go join the rest of the campers." Blossom then left the Big House and made her way across the bridge.

" Did camp train you for that fight?" Lee asked as he walked up to her.

" Slightly," Blossom answered. " None of them turned to dust and they were from space."

" Maybe you should start a fighting course on aliens," Lee suggested. " And aliens just in general."

" You are not wrong," Blossom smiled. " But it would just have to be a fighting course. Cause we are not entirely sure what is out there."

" There's more than one species of aliens?" Lee asked.

" More than the population of Earth," Blossom answered. " But we do need to prepare for what is out there."

" Well since you helped save Earth from aliens, you have a top thing to talk about," Katie stated as she walked up to them. " Demigod Alien Slayer."

" I had help," Blossom reminded her.

" We saw," Katie giggled. " How was meeting Thor? Captain America? First interaction with Bruce Banner and then the Hulk?"

" It's quite the bedtime story," Blossom answered. " But Thor is a very muscular man."

" How muscular?" Katie asked.

" He is stronger than Percy, Luke, and Clarisse, but not as strong as the Hulk obviously," Blossom answered. At the side of her, Blossom could see that Lee was trying to suppress an emotion, it was strange to her.

" There is something you should also know," Katie began.

" What?" Blossom asked.

" Thalia's tree is dying," Lee answered. Blossom turned to look to see that the tree was indeed sick. At the moment she saw two mechanical bulls go right through the barrier.