Chapter 40

Blossom arrived back at Camp, she was greeted with many hello and hugs. She was hoping this summer would go by quickly, she was quite excited to go back to a real school. At the same time, she knew she had duties here. Blossom spent a lot of time helping Leo build the ship.

" So what exactly did you fight while in Sokovia?" Leo asked as they worked on putting Fetus on the front of the ship.

" These robot things, this guy Ultron wanted to destroy all of Earth," Blossom answered.

" You mean like what Gaea wants to do?" Annabeth asked as she looked over the plans.

" Kind of, he wanted to a Noah Ark kind of thing and just let there be metal remaining," Blossom answered.

"That is a total wipeout," Jason acknowledged.

" I know," Blossom answered. " But we ended him."

" So the threat is over?" Connor asked.

" Not quite," Blossom answered.

" Not quite?" Piper asked.

" There is the main threat, he has been playing us like pawns," Blossom explained. " He is not from earth."

" Do you know who it is?" Leo asked.

" Thor is finding that out," Blossom answered. " Something to do with Infinity Stones." The others looked at each other and shrugged. 

****

Days later they were now flying to Camp Jupiter, people on the flying boat were Coach Hedge, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Jason, and Blossom. She was on looking over the edge at the ground below.

" Can you help me?" Leo asked as he checked the gauges and levers. " I feel like I am working alone here."

" You look like a madman," Blossom commented as she walked over to help. Even though she was not a child of Hephaestus, she really good with machines thanks to her dad. Blossom did help run trials with the suits when she was younger and build things with him. Suddenly horns were blared, the Romans have spotted them. 

" Looks like we have arrived," Leo said as he wrestled a lever.

" What gave the clue away?" Blossom asked as she checked a gauge. 

BOOM!

" Unacceptable!" a man yelled in anger, they looked back to see a statue, he looks furious. " I will not have weapons inside the Pomerian Line! I certainly will not have Greeks!"

" Terminus," Jason spoke up. " It's me, Jason Grace."

" I thought you had better sense than to consort yourself with the enemies!" Terminus scowled. 

" We're not enemies!" Blossom instead.

" We just want to talk," Piper assured.

" Don't use Charmspeak on me, young lady. And put that dagger down before I slap it out of your hands!" Terminus ordered. 

" How could you slap it out of my hands?" Piper asked as she looked at her dagger. " You don't have arms." She then yelped as her dagger dropped out of her hands. 

" Lucky for you, I've just been through a battle," Terminus announced. " If I were at full strength, I would've blasted this monstrosity out of the sky already!"

" Hold up," Blossom began.

" I know you did not just call our ship a monstrosity?" Leo questioned. " I know you didn't do that."

" Let's calm down," Annabeth suggested as she held her hands up free of weapons. " Jason told me about, Terminus, the god of boundaries. You protect the city of New Rome, right?"