Chapter 22

When Blossom got to camp she saw that the arts and craft table has been burned down along with the infirmary overflowing. Everyone including Tyson, Annabeth, Percy, and Chiron watched Clarisse put the Fleece on the tree. The tree began turning green once again and Ares cabin carried Clarisse off.

" You look like Pegasus dung," A voice said.

" Thanks, Lee," Blossom breathed as she turned to look at him.

" You should come to the infirmary," Lee advised.

" It seems a bit occupied," Blossom stated.

" You need to be checked out!" Lee insisted.

" I will be fine," Blossom assured him. " It's not like there was any alien army this time."

" You ass," Lee stated before hugging her. Blossom was surprised, but she hugged back, she dug her face into his shoulder. 

" I am alright, promise," Blossom said as they pulled apart. Later that night they attended the campfire. The Stoll brothers told a wicked ghost story about an evil king who was eaten alive by demonic breakfast pastries. Mornings later was the day of the final chariot races. Everyone was prepping while making sure there were no demonic birds. Blossom was working with Katie, they were going to keep the same roles as last time. The race started Blossom was trying to fight Apollo's cabin, as Hermes cabin fought Ares cabin. The Posideon cabin and Athena cabin teamed up. In the end, Percy and Annabeth won.

" Hold up! It wasn't just us!" Annabeth shouted over the crowd. " We couldn't have done it without someone else! We couldn't have won this race or gotten the fleece or saved Grover! We owe our lives to Tyson! Percy's-"

"Brother," Percy finished. " Tyson, my baby brother." Tyson blushed the crowd cheered. Annabeth planted a kiss on Percy's cheek, the crowd cheered even louder.

********

Blossom was now at Thalia's tree, a whole bunch of campers was surrounding the tree. Annabeth was kneeling beside some unconscious girl, it was Thalia.

" Percy wait!" Chiron shouted as Percy kneeled next to Annabeth.

" It's true," Grover panted. " I can't believe..."

" She needs nectar and ambrosia!" Percy shouted after he places his hand on her forehead, nobody moved. Thalia opened her eyes. " Are you okay? What is your name?" 

" I am Thalia," She answered. " Daughter of Zeus." Everyone's eyes grew wide, and their whole world was about to be going on an insane ride.