Chapter 33

Blossom spent a lot of her time between home and at camp half-blood. She too found out the gods had cut off contact with them, along with Percy has recently gone missing. She was currently at camp, waiting for the arrival of Annabeth and Butch. Blossom and other campers watched the chariot go into the lake. They got everyone to shore and then leaf blew them dry. There was a girl and two boys that they did not know.

" Annabeth!" Will scolded as he pushed through the crowd. " I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"

" Will, I'm sorry," Annabeth sighed. " I'll get it fixed, I promise."

" These are the ones?" Blossom asked as he examined the new three campers. " Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed already?"

" Claimed? " asked the shortest one. 

" Any sign of Percy?" Will asked,

" No," Annabeth admitted.

" Well," Drew breathed. " I hope they're worth the trouble." This caused Blossom to roll her eyes.

" Gee thanks," the short one snorted. " What are we, your new pets?"

" No kidding," said the tall blonde one. " How about some answers before you start judging us-like, what is this place, why are we here, how long do we have to stay?

" Jason, " Annabeth said. " I promise we'll answer your questions."

" Every demigod is worth saving, you know that Drew," Blossom frowned at the girl.

" But I'll admit, the trip didn't accomplish what I hope," Annabeth admitted. 

" Hey," said the girl. " We didn't ask to be brought here."

" And nobody wants you, hon," Drew sniffed. " Does your hair always look like a dead badger?"

" Piper, stop," Annabeth ordered as she got in front of the girl. 

" We need to make our new arrivals feel welcome," Blossom stated as she glared at Drew once more. " We'll assign them each guide, give them a tour of camp. Hopefully by campfire tonight, they'll be claimed."

" Would somebody tell me what claiming means?" Piper asked. People gasped and backed up.

" That's claiming," Blossom breathed as she gestured at the top of the other guy's head. 

" What'd I do?" the short one asked as he backed towards the lake. He yelped when he saw the hologram. " Is my hair on fire?"

" This can't be good," Butch muttered. " The curse-"

" Butch, shut up," Blossom said.

" Leo, you've been claimed-" Annabeth answered. 

" By a god," Jason interrupted. " That's the symbol of Vulcan, isn't it?"

 " How did you know that?" Annabeth asked him.

" I'm not sure," Jason answered. 

" Vulcan?" Leo demanded. " I don't even like Star Trek. What are you talking about?"

" Vulcan is the Roman name for Hephaestus," Blossom said. " The god of blacksmiths and fire."

" The god of what? Who?" Leo asked.

" Will and Blossom, would you two take Leo, give him a tour? Introduce him to his bunkmates in Cabin Nine," Annabeth requested.

" Sure Annabeth," Blossom answered.

" What's Cabin Nine?" Leo asked. " And I'm not a Vulcan!"

" Come on Mr. Spock. We'll explain everything," Will said, he put a hand on Leo's shoulder ad the three walked towards the cabins. The two showed Leo everything they could, he looked very into it.