Chapter 16

They walked into the aircraft thing, Natasha leads them through the halls, they entered a room full of agents. Blossom walked around observing the place. She saw Maria Hill giving orders and reporting back to Nick Fury. He was standing in a circle, while computers were on either side of him. When they were in a good flying situation, Nick turned towards them.

" Gentlemen, Bloss," Fury greeted them.

" Mr. Fury," Blossom smiled at him. " Is it safe to look out the windows?" Steve then walked over to him and handed him ten dollars.

" You lost the bet," Blossom stated, Nick laughed and put the ten in his pocket. Fury then walked over to Bruce.

" Doctor, thank you for coming," Fury said as they shook hands.

" Thanks for asking nicely," Banner responded. " So, how long am I staying?"

" Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind" Fury answered.

" Where are you with that?" Banner asked.

" We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible on the planet. Cell phones, laptops..." Coulson answered. "If it's connected to a satellite it's eyes and ears for us."

" That's still not gonna find them in time," Natasha stated.

" You have to narrow your field," Banner advised.  " How many spectrometers do you have access to?"

" How many are there?" Fury asked.

" Call every lab you know," Banner advised. " Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm basic cluster recognition." He then took off his jacket and put it in his armpit. " At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

" Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please?" Fury asked.

" You're gonna love it Doc, we got all the toys," Natasha said as she began to show Banner where it is located. 

" And I'll show you to another computer," Fury stated.

" What for?" Blossom asked.

" Can't fall behind in school," Fury laughed, Blossom, sighed and went to her educational computer. As she worked on her education, the other agents were tracking people.

" We got a hit!" an agent announced about 10-20 minutes later. " 67 %. Wait. Crossmatch, 79%."

"Location?" Coulson asked as he walked over to the other agent.

" Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse," the agent answered. " He's not exactly hiding."

" Captain, you're up," Fury informed. Steve nodded and then went to go put on the uniform.  " Blossom, go with them." She nodded and then went to go put on her uniform. Minutes later they took a pod out to Germany. 

" When we get there, Cap will go down there and deal with Loki, everyone else stays up here," Natasha ordered.

" Got it," they all responded.

***********

Blossom was now watching Captain America protect an elder man from a blast from Loki.

" I'm not the one that's out of time," Steve said, as the pod flew so it was right behind Steve. Natasha clicked a switch and a gun popped out from the outside.

" Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," Natasha ordered. Loki then took a shot at the aircraft, they dodged it in time. Steve and Loki then began fighting each other.