Chapter 47

Blossom was now standing at the helm with Leo, both navigating the seas. Annabeth and Percy stood a bit away from them talking.

" Who else would live near us?" Leo asked.

" Percy and Annabeth," Blossom said. " On the other side would be Hazel and Frank."

" What about Piper and Jason?" Leo asked.

" Across the street," Blossom answered. Their conversation then came to a quick halt.  

" Leo, stop!" Percy yelled, but it was too late, a boat that they did not see till the last minute rammed into them. Seconds later they were surrounded, Blossom set the alarm as Leo ran for the nearest ballista, but he got taken down by dolphin warriors. They all became surrounded, at the corner of her eye, Blossom saw Leo being dragged across the deck. Blossom whipped out a vine and had it wrapped around Leo, she then pulled on the vine and it dragged him out of the possession of the dolphins and over to her. He was half-unconscious. Then warrior dolphins let a person through. It was a boy dressed in Greek combat, his sword was gold.

" Who are you? What do you want?" Percy demanded. The guy easily smacked riptide out of Percy's hands.

" Hello brother," the guy greeted. " Always happy to rob a fellow son of Posideon. I am Chrysaor, the Golden Sword. As for what I want." He glanced at Annabeth. " I want everything you want." They witnessed them ransack the ship, taking ambrosia and other weapons including Greek fire.

" Careful with that," Blossom warned.

" We all know about Greek fire, girl," Chyrsaor laughed. " We've been looting and pillaging ships on the Mare Nostrum for eons."

" Your accent sounds familiar," Percy said. " Have we met?"

" Haven't had the pleasure," Chrysaor snarled. " Percy Jackson, the young man who saved Olympus. And his faithful sidekick Annabeth Chase."

" I'm nobody's sidekick," Annabeth growled. " We killed his mother in New Jersey."

" Medusa is your mom?" Blossom asked.

" Dude that sucks for you," Percy added. 

" You are as arrogant as the first Perseus," Chrysaor said. " But yes Posideon and Medusa are my parents. After the wisdom goddess turned my mother into that monster when the original Perseus chopped her head up."

" Two children sprang out," Annabeth remembered. " Pegasus and you."

" Your brother is a winged horse, which means you are my half-brother, which means....forget it," Percy rambled. " Why haven't I heard of you then?"

" When your brother is a Pegasus, you get used to being forgotten. Oh, look, a winged horse! Nobody cares about me. But don't underestimate me," Chrysaor said as he put the sword near Percy's eyes. " My name means the Golden Sword for a reason. Since story-tellers ignored me, I became a villain. As a son of Medusa, I would inspire terror. As a son of Posideon, I rule the seas!"

" You became a pirate," Annabeth summed up. 

" Best pirate ever," Chrysaor boasted as he folded his arms. " This my territory now. And all you have is mine." Two dolphins came above deck with a Poppie girl suit and Coach Hedge.

" Let me go you tuna fish!" Coach Hedge bellowed as he kicked at the dolphin.

" Aha satyr," Chyrsaor mused. " Cyclopes will pay well for morsel like him. Chain him up."

" I'm nobody's goat meat!" Hedge protested.

" Gag him as well," Chyrsaor ordered. They put a greasy wad of canvas in his mouth. " So Poppie Girl is aboard this ship as well." His eyes then landed on Blossom who was slowly pulling Leo closer to him. " Tony Stark's daughter." Blossom glanced at him. " Your father used to be well known in the weapon-making business, I'm going to see if you can make them as he used to."